she stands up for you when you're getting hate (requested)

Your head was hung in sadness as Rosie held you in her arms.

She's trying her hardest to comfort you but her heart is aching seeing you this way.

BLINKs found out about your relationship so now that everything is public, the hate you're getting is intense.

Rosé wasn't as bothered by the hate that she was receiving from people online compared to how she felt when it came to the hate you're getting.

It's hard to handle and seeing you become so low and so depressed because of what people are saying about you and the names they're calling you is just shattering her heart.

"What can I do to cheer you up, baby girl?" She asked as she brushed her fingers across your back.

You wordlessly shrugged your shoulders, unsure if there was anything she could do to help.

You want to pick up your phone and scroll through social media so you can interact with the celebrities that you like and your friends, but every time you open it all you see is hate, so you just can't do it.

You've distanced yourself from your phone thanks to her help but it's getting harder to deal with.

"There's nothing you can do. It's not your fault." You said quietly as you put your head back against her shoulder.

But Rosie shook her head, disagreeing with you.

There was something she could do.

She reached for her phone and opened her Instagram, ignoring the notifications that flooded in.

She opened her story and began to type something out.

You lifted your head and looked at her typing out a caption furiously.

"What are you doing?" You asked with wide eyes. "You can't."

"I can and I will." She said. "I'm tired of the hate you're dealing with and I'm not going to stay quiet about it. I have to say something."

You watched as her fingers moved quickly across her keyboard, all the thoughts in her head spilling out.

"I want to address what's going on right now. My relationship with my girlfriend was found out by the world recently. I know it's new to you and a lot has changed quickly but I will not understand the hate that people are sending to my girlfriend."

She tried not to make it too long, sending out multiple stories instead.

"My girlfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm very, very in love with her. I'm not sure why people don't like seeing that, especially when it comes to BLINKs but you need to stop and start showing my girlfriend some respect."

You watched her send that one out before she began to type out some more.

She was far from finished.

"We've been together for a while now and no one's opinion is going to change the way that I feel about Y/N. If you're a true fan of mine or of BLACKPINK, you should be thrilled right now. You should be happy that I'm happy. Because I swear to you, I have never been happier in all my life."

You cracked a little smile as you read that.

"Y/N is my whole world. She's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. It doesn't matter what you say or how negatively you react, it will not change anything. It's a waste of time to hate on people and it gets you nowhere. Please stop being so mean to my girlfriend. I love her and I hate seeing her so heartbroken. Your words are cutting her deep and hurting her more than you can understand. She doesn't deserve it and you know it. Be kind and gentle to her, please. I love her so much and I hope, someday, you will too."

She sent the last one out before locking her phone and holding you tighter.

"Thank you." You said as you looked into her soft brown eyes, your heart skipping a beat over the cute smile on her face and the look of love in her eyes. "You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it."

"No, darling, I did. I can't stay silent on that. You're my girl, I need to stand up for you."

You put your lips on hers and gave her a sweet kiss.

She opened up social media a moment later and saw a lot of the fans that once hated you now apologizing and accepting your relationship.

It meant a lot to her and made her smile happily.

"I think things are going to be a lot better from now on." She said as she held you a little tighter.

"I hope so." You said as she kissed your cheek.

Of course, there were always going to be jerks on the internet.

That would never change.

But Rosie would always do her best to stand up for you when it needs to be done, because she loves you and cares about you, and she doesn't care what anyone else says about that.

Because that's never going to change.