get away from my girl (requested)

Rosé laughed as she sat around the bar with the girls, all four of them sipping on their favorite drinks as they let their hair down after a busy week.

Getting out of your seat from between Rosie and Lisa, you wrapped your arms around your girlfriend as you hugged her from behind.

"Yes, darling?" Rosie smiled as she turned her head to gaze at you.

"Dance with me." You pouted.

"Give me just a few minutes and I will baby, I promise you. Let me just finish talking with Jisoo real quick and then we'll dance all you want." She promised.

You gave her a quick kiss on her lips and she could taste the alcohol on them.

You've had more to drink than she and the girls have had and it seems to be hitting you pretty hard since you're already quite drunk.

She did worry about you, about letting you out of her sight, but she didn't want to make a huge deal out of it.

"I'm going to go dance by myself until you join me." You drunkenly spoke.

"Okay, my love. But be careful. I'll be there with you in just a couple of minutes." She assured.

You made your way to the dance floor and began to let loose as you danced along to the song blasting over the speakers.

Rosie was caught up in her conversation with Jisoo so she didn't notice the random guy that was staring at you from across the room.

His eyes were fixed on you and nothing could make him look away as he finished his drink and hurried to your side.

"Hey, there." He slurred as he tapped you on the shoulder.

"Hello." You drunkenly spoke back to him.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

Even though you were drunk, you were still pretty aware of your surroundings and you didn't like the way he was looking at you.

"I'm taken." You replied as you looked over at Rosie.

You hoped she or one of the girls would look your way and see what was going on but they were so caught up with whatever they were talking about that they didn't notice.

"Oh, that doesn't matter." The guy said as he put his hand on your hips.

"Don't!" You said as you smacked it away.

But he just laughed and left it there as he stared at you and hit his lip.

"Oh, come on. Don't resist me. It's inevitable, you'll cave eventually. Why waste time doing that when we could be doing other things?" He smirked. "Dance with me."

"No!" You said.

"Alright, then. Let me take you home." He suggested. "Your place or mine, either is fine with me. But, surely, you have to feel the connection between us. Stop fighting it."

"There's no connection. Let me go!" You said and tried to pull away from him as he grabbed your wrist.

"Stop being a pain in the ass. Just one dance!"

As you tried to fight him off of you and get him to stop harassing you, Jennie just so happened to look over at you and she was horrified to see what was happening.

"Rosie!" She said, interrupting Jisoo as she tapped Rosé's shoulder. "Rosie, something's wrong!"

"What?" Rosie asked as she furrowed her brows.

"Look!"

Rosé looked over to where you were and her eyes went wide upon seeing what Jennie had seen.

Although you were trying to fight this guy off, it was hard to do considering he was stronger than you and you were also quite drunk.

You could only resist so much; when it came down to it, you couldn't fight him off the way you could if so much alcohol wasn't running through you.

"Oh, I don't fucking think so," Rosie angrily spoke under her breath as she watched what was going on.

Her angry and protective side was coming out as she saw him try to pull you closer to the door.

Getting up from her seat, she marched over to him and pulled his hand off of your wrist.

"Hey!" He said to her.

"What!?" Rosie shouted as she stepped in front of you. "This is my girl you're harassing!"

The guy looked a little surprised as he looked at her and then at you.

"All I wanted was-"

"I don't care what you wanted from her. Get away from my girl! She's drunk and she's taken. If she wanted anything to do with you, she would've said so, douchebag!"

You held onto Rosie as she continued to tell him off.

"I should kick your ass right now! You're harassing my girlfriend and that's unacceptable!" She yelled as she clenched her fists. "Just get out of here, you fucking creep!"

The guy looked back at you, making Rosé even angrier.

"What did I just say!? I'm warning you."

She wasn't yelling anymore.

Now, as she stepped a little closer to him, she clenched her jaw and spoke calmly as she gazed into his eyes furiously.

"Go." She demanded as she prepared to kick this guy's ass if it came down to it.

But, thankfully, it didn't.

Because he just shook his head before storming out angrily.

"Baby, are you okay?" She asked as she turned to face you. "Oh, my girl." She whispered.

You threw your arms around her as she held you tight, gently rubbing your back as she did so.

"I'm okay, thanks to you." You spoke. "Thank you, Rosie. I was so scared. It's hard to defend myself when I drink a lot."

"I know." She said as she pulled away slightly. "Do you want to go home? Or do you want to stay a little longer? Either way is okay with me."

"Can we just go home? I'm a little shaken up after that."

"Of course." She said before kissing your forehead softly. "Come on, my love. I've got you."

"Wait! Before we go, please hold me for another minute." You pleaded.

You breathed out a sigh of relief as you hugged her tight again and felt her warm and safe arms wrap around you.

"Shh, it's okay. Don't worry, baby girl, I'll always protect you. I won't ever let anyone hurt you. I promise." She whispered as she kissed your head.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. You're safe, I've got you, darling." She spoke softly, swearing that she'd never let this happen to you ever again.