Tea with some Spiders, part 1

So, in this chapter (both parts) there's mention of past rape, torture, and diverse methods of torture. It's pretty general, but if those are triggers for you, I'd recommend you stop reading after Kalluto and Illumi leaves the table.

For everybody else, we're getting closer to both violence and smut. Finally.

~ * ~

'So, which one should we start with?' you asked, looking at the plates covering the small table.

'The pink one,' Kalluto suggested, pointing to a beautiful piece of cake covered in pink cream and an abundance of colorful sugar flowers.

You had to admit that it looked delicious. Everything did.

Phinks had given you permission to spend the afternoon out with Machi and Kalluto, just halfheartedly reminding you not to try to escape, and Machi just as halfheartedly had promised him to keep an eye on you. So here you were, the three of you seated at a table outside a rather posh patisserie, enjoying the sun and about to dive headfirst into sugar heaven. Machi, paying for everything with money from a freshly stolen wallet, had ordered one of everything, and your table was overflowing with pretty cakes and cookies.

'Everybody ready?'

You all raised your spoons and dug in. It tasted heavenly, and you worked your way through the soft creamy cakes slow and steady, on occasion pausing for a sip of tea. For three rather tiny persons, you were surprisingly efficient at devouring cake, earning you an equally amused and impressed look from the handsome waiter who came to clear away the empty plates.

'Oh, this was sooo good,' you almost moaned, and the others agreed. You were however starting to feel a bit nauseous, four big pieces of cake could do that to you. You drank some tea in the hopes that it would calm down your belly.

'Should we take home some of the cookies for the others?'

'Nah,' Machi said, popping one into her mouth. 'We can grab some for them on the way back. These won't be enough for everybody anyway.'

'Sooo tasty,' Kalluto stated as he elegantly broke a piece off a chocolate cookie and carefully put it in his mouth, thus avoiding any crumbs falling on him or his clothes. He smiled beatifically as the rich flavor hit him.

A tall shadow fell over the table, and you suddenly shivered, not from cold, but from the very presence of the man now standing right behind you. Machi tensed as well, as she eyed him somewhat warily.

'Hi Aniki,' Kalluto said happily, greeting his older brother. 'You're early.'

'Hello Otouto,' Illumi said as he pulled out the chair next to him and joined us at the table. He graced you and Machi with a small nod in ways of greeting, then helped himself to a couple of cookies from Kalluto's plate.

Illumi Zoldyck. Infamous assassin, Hunter, and of course the older brother of Kalluto and Killua.

Looking between the two brothers it was only their shiny black hair that hinted at their close relation, Kalluto's cut and kept in an impeccable bob, whereas Illumi's flowed freely almost down to his waist. Both very beautiful in their own way.

The younger brother's feminine features were accentuated by his flowery kimono and the mascara that darkened the long lashes around his pinkish eyes, whereas the elder's huge, dark eyes, his impressive height, lean muscled arms, and strong aura were definitely masculine. He must be as tall as Phinks, or even Hisoka, you thought as you met his gaze, it was like staring down a black hole, terrifying but oddly hypnotic, and you quickly looked away.