A Spider's Vengeance Part 2

So, trigger warnings; Torture and Gore (and I'm not joking about this guys! Fei is having fun.), as well as mentions of past SA. 

  ~  *  ~  

Your former kidnapper was on his back, so tall that his feet and parts of his shins were sticking out over the table's edge, and you remembered the way he used to tower over you, frightening you with his sheer bulk. Well, he wasn't intimidating like this, no matter how fiercely he was cursing and muttering as he struggled against the ropes. Helpless. You were sure that was a new feeling for him. A well-deserved feeling.

His eyes moved to you for the first time, and you saw the smirk on his lips when he finally recognized you.

'You?!' He almost spat the word. 'You're alive? And with the spiders of all people?'

Just hearing his voice, and the anger directed at you made you take a step back and you cursed at this sign of weakness.

'Yeah, not as dead as you thought. But you'll soon be.' Why hadn't you thought of something cool and clever to say? For all the times you'd been imagining this moment, you were still much too unprepared.

'And you're the one going to kill me, are you? Torture me too?' His amused chuckle made your insides freeze, 'You don't have it in you, sweetie.' Sweetie? You choked on the word, your mind pulled back to that other basement. 'Oh sweetie, you're such a good girl. Feels so good, and you'll learn to obey and appreciate us, won't you? You'll enjoy it, won't you Sweetie? Beg for it.' A disgusting lick all over your face, a vicious punch to your ribs, the smell of old cigarettes on his breath as he...

'You'll be surprised at what I can and can't do now.' Your voice didn't shake at all you noticed proudly.

'She strong,' Feitan said, giving Reggie a cold look before he turned to you. 'We agreed he mine. But if you want kill him, good. If you want hurt him, good. But first he mine.'

'Of course.'

If the conversation was making Reggie nervous he was hiding it very well.

'I'll admit I'd never have guessed the spiders would take you in. But you do have some valuable talents. Are you doing all of them then? Or just the ones that came here with you. Pretending you're on some noble quest of revenge?'

'You watch mouth,' there was a crack and a pained grunt as Fei bent one of Reggie's fingers upward until it broke. 'She mine. Only mine.'

You took a step closer to Fei and nodded, 'I'm with him. Keep your disgusting fantasies to yourself.'

'The torturer. How very precious. We broke you well. So well that you willingly went to someone like him. A heartless monster who thrives on pain.' The familiar superior tone was back. 'Don't tell me you think you're in love. He's just using you.' He thought for a second, 'Or maybe you're using him, taking revenge on the ones that wronged you in the past.' Wronged? After what he and the others did?

'You're wrong.' A spark of anger was flaring up inside you, pushing some of the cold away. 'Not that I need to tell you anything.'

'So, you actually think he loves you? Pathetic. I've heard the stories. This one's a real monster. I can only imagine the things he does to you...'

'He's nothing like you. Nothing. None of them are.'

'Still a silly and naive little girl I see.' Reg scoffed and turned to Feitan instead. 'But you're neither naive nor silly, so tell me... How did you convince her that you love her? She's useful to have around, so a smart move.' He sighed and looked at you, 'Perhaps that's what we should have done to make you stay, but our way was fun too.'