Back with the Spiders Part 2

No chapter warnings this time, but pretty explicit makeup sex will happen

~ * ~

Giving the bathroom a disgusted look you, again, wondered why the Troupe liked to choose abandoned buildings as their temporary hideouts. Obviously, this one had been deserted for good reasons you thought as you looked at the two broken sinks and the small pile of tiles and plaster that had fallen from the walls in different places. Rather tentatively you turned the water on but were pleasantly surprised when the shower worked flawlessly. Except for the fact that the water was cold. Very cold.

Impatiently you turned the heat to maximum, and though the water didn't get even remotely hot, it did at least turn lukewarm. Not perfect, but more than good enough and you stepped under it with a sigh of relief.

Somebody, probably Shizuku, had stocked the bathroom with a number of different shampoos, soaps, and even some colorful and puffy loofahs. You squeezed a generous amount of soap onto one of them and started scrubbing yourself, the foamy bubbles felt soft on your skin, filling the worn-down room with a rather overwhelming scent of vanilla.

Even though showering ought to be relaxing your mind stubbornly returned to the cell, replaying the most horrible scenarios again and again. Feitan hanging from the chains. The sounds of the beating, the crack of the whip...the ropes tying you to the chair digging into your legs. That man's tongue on your face, his hand squeezing your breast, and worst of all, the look on Fei's face when he... A wailing sound came unbidden from your throat, and sobbing you leaned against the cold wall, scrubbing frantically with the loofah as if you could wash away the past.

Then Fei was there, taking in your puffy eyes and the loofah still rubbing over your now very red breast.

'Hey,' he said, stepping into the shower, pants still on, taking the loofah from your nonresistant hand, 'it ok.'

'Is it? It doesn't feel ok.' You were all too aware of how pathetic you sounded.

'He dead. Burned to ashes. No have power now.'

He sounded so calm and matter of fact that it should be easy to believe him. The water had plastered his hair to his face and you gently moved some of it away from his eyes.

'I know, but still...'

'No can change past, but can kill people from it. When they dead, past no important. No more power.'

Somehow it made sense. Was that how he was dealing with past traumas? Kill whoever was responsible, then forget about it and move on, unaffected. Or at least, mostly unaffected. You smiled, that philosophy really suited him.

'You make it sound so easy.'

'Is easy,' he shrugged. Smoothly changing the subject he held up the loofah, giving it a curious look, 'So, what this do? Look girly.'

Laughing you took it from him, 'Here let me show you...but first I really think you should get those off...' You gave his soaked pants a tug. 'You'll feel better without them.'

After the pants were gone, you added more soap and started rubbing his chest with the loofah, then continued around to his back, and down his thighs, occasionally pausing to plant a kiss somewhere on his body. He sighed contentedly as your other hand joined in, gliding over his soapy body, gently massaging his tense muscles, still it wasn't long before you were more focused on kissing than washing.

'Feel good again?'

You nodded and placed a small kiss on the corner of his mouth,

'Much better. You're like magic, you know that. I always feel better when I'm close to you, especially whenever you touch me.'