Two Spiders on a Date Part 3

Chapter warnings; This is pure smut. ;)

~ * ~

You tugged gently at the ropes that bound your hands to the bedstead. They didn't budge, but then you hadn't expected them to. Feitan knew what he was doing after all. Smiling you watched him take out a number of candles from one of the many pockets in his coat, then followed him with your eyes as he placed them around the room, creating an uncharacteristic romantic atmosphere in the otherwise basic hotel room. For once he had actually rented and paid for it, to, as he said, 'make sure no one interrupt'.

So far he had undressed you and tied you to the bed, and you were dying to know what he had planned. Well, some parts were fairly obvious, you thought as you tugged at the ropes again.

'You afraid?' he asked looking down at you while lighting several candles on the bedside table.

'No,' you said truthfully. 'Curious, and excited.'

'Good. Will make feel good.' He checked the knots, letting a finger trail along your arm on the way back down, and you were sure he was smiling behind his bandana.

It'd been a long time since he'd asked you if you were scared of him, that night he'd brought you your "present". The first night you'd made love. The night you'd realized you loved him. Your answer was the same now as it had been then. That you had never feared him, no matter what you'd heard, no matter what you'd seen him do. Still, you found it oddly sweet that he asked you.

Finally satisfied, Fei switched off the last lamp, leaving only the flickering light of the candles to illuminate the room. He took off his coat and t-shirt and tossed them on a chair before he joined you on the bed, seating himself close to your feet. He held up a large, blueish, and very fluffy feather. With just a hint of a smile, he dragged it over your toes, making them curl and you couldn't help but giggle. Of all the things you'd imagined Fei might have thought of for your "date", feathers had not been involved in any of them.

At first, the feather stayed hidden behind your feet, then it moved almost shyly up your ankles, creating goosebumps in its soft trail. You glanced at Feitan's face, he looked so focused as he slowly, oh so slowly moved the feather up your legs, up towards your thighs where it was joined by his tongue. The contrast between the delicate cool touch from the feather, and the wet heat from his mouth made your legs twitch in anticipation as he planted kisses higher and higher up along the sensitive skin on the inside of your thighs.

His tongue briefly licked your folds before he moved on and let it trail up to your belly button. His hair had fallen down over his eyes, adding a tickling sensation that joined with that from the feather that now was dancing around your breasts, making you gasp and tug against the ropes that held your hands away from him.

'Feel good?' he asked lifting his head from your belly, the feather stroking your cheek.

'Wonderful,' you mumbled truthfully, and he looked pleased as he moved so that he was now kneeling between your thighs, spreading your legs wider.

The fabric of his soft baggy pants felt surprisingly cool against your skin as he leaned forward on one hand, the other directing the feather to touch every inch of your skin, brushing ever so lightly over your nipples and lips, making your breath heavier, quickening the rise and fall of your breasts. You had no idea you could get this aroused from such soft, well-planned touches.

When he finally put the feather down and instead slid his hands over your nipples, up and down, round and round you were shivering. He started so very gently, mimicking the softness of the feather, but his touches soon turned rougher, making you arch your back, pushing your breasts harder into his hands. As always it was fascinating to realize just how well he knew your body, and how it responded to his every little touch, every added pressure.