Chapter 1

Shavon bites his bottom lips so hard that blood runs quickly down, "no! No! Not yet!" 

Shavon a 16 year old straight A student should be studying, but recently his sister who was an Otaku and fujoshi suddenly drew him in her cult of bl books, anime and Mangas. Though he believes that his sister's fetishes are weird and creepy he decided to read and he must say… he's  quite intrigued.

That is only intrigued by his curious mind. For the past six months he has been reading and studying this boy x boy love story and curious about the autonomy of this male pregnancy and most of all…

"WHY IS THESE SHOU PROTAGONIST ALWAYS END WITH SCUMMY MEN!!!" Shavon yells.

"Because love of course," his sister answered with her hands making a heart.

"What kind of love is this!!! He literally abandoned the mother, disowned his kid!! And he comes around like nothing happened!!" Shavon rages.

"It's not that bad, besides he needs to work out his family problems and keep his beloved's existence a secret so the family doesn't hurt his beloved!!" She said, shaking her hand.

"BULL SHIT!! The old man never switched up his inheritance rules. This Protagonist would be in the shadows, he's a dog, he threatens the protagonist he is the danger!" Shavon yells.

"Oh shavon, you must know when reading these babies you must expect the bare minimum," the sister's eyes went dead. She soon started to mumble obsessively, "you can't possibly have average standards with these garbage men of course you must wonder why I still read it I'm afraid I have no choice it has become an addiction at this point" 

Shavon feels shivers, "then why read it?!" 

"Then why do you read it?" She asked with a smirk. 

Because he's curious and simple he can't find himself stop reading, "psh! I'm going to study!" 

"Okay brother, tell me how you like the ending!" She chirps.

Shavon looks at his watch. It was time for extra classes, he had read this one for the third time. Now he doesn't know why. But looking into the book he was ready to cross the road as a fast truck came his way, as he put the book down his life flashes before his eyes and his body froze. Seconds later…

"Are you stupid?" 

Shavon looked up as he felt that he was in the embrace of someone, his brows twitching seeing it when he saw it was his worst enemy. 

"I should have been hit by the bus" he looks away.

"Ha ha, very funny, for a straight A student you seem to be doing some stupid stuff" the larger male said.

"May be I was trying to get a–"

"KID LOOK OUT"

He turns his head to see a man dressed in black running up towards him with a knife, the other kid dragged him out the way into a hug then trips the man. 

"What the hell?!" Shavon blushes then pushes him off.

"I'll take that a thank you" 

"You–" 

"Brother, wait up!! I need to" 

The sister suddenly slips then pushes the other male forward who then bumps heads with shavon causing the male to stumble backwards into the road. 

"SHAVON!"

SLATTT!!!!

On the two lies two students' bodies in gruesome condition, the truck driver then trembles as he walks out.

"N-not again, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

____________≡≡≡×@×≡≡≡________________

A ray of light shines from the ceiling as Shavon squinted his eyes barely able to see, but once he did he felt the motions as if he was moving. The man's face that looks like a doctor when in a surgery room suddenly passes him to someone else, a male a beautiful male. 

The male's face was sweaty but there was a bright smile on it. He looks young but older than him, 19, 20 his estimate. 

"Hey baby…"

The male's voice was beautiful as if he was in a trance, this person was looking at him strangely and waited… where was he?

"Hello welcome to the world" 

Shavon's body froze, no way don't tell him that he was reincarnated!! Like in those books!! No! It's a dream! Must be no friggin 'way what he is now? A villain? A cannon fodder? 

What alternate universe was this now?! What a nightmare!! 

"WAAAAAAH!!" 

"Oh little one" 

"Don't worry Mr. Evans there isn't much problem the formula will be here since your milk develops late" the doctor said.

The male frowns but then smiles, "Okay" 

Shavon was having an internal crisis…

A/n

Life is coming at me and I'm burning