chapter 51

Noah puffs as he opens the door to the patients room, there he sees the boy on the bed reading Dobie Benson's book that was base on the philosophy of human psychology, good stuff.

Way too complicated of a book for a kid to be reading actually. He had something else actually, he had the 2nd edition of Eddie Boston human biology and psychology.

Arian place the book down, as he notice Noah and wonders why was this kid here? He is not up for babysitting. “You,”

“How for are you?” Noah asks.

“Hm?”

“Well, I've already finished it. He has interesting opinions but ultimately to me he is someone who isn't accustom to change.” Noah said taking his seat.

“While humans are often time adept to change, some are just not cut out for it you could say. It's that situation where you put a horse down if it's legs are broken.” Arian said.

“But we are not horses,”

“True, but we do have emotions.” Arian counters.

“... true, that doesn't change much if you're not willing to.”

Arian looks at him for a while before looking at the book, “if you're not willing to, makes it sound so easy.”

There was sadness surrounding Arian, so Noah smiles. Arian was actually smart that's good considering he was worried about chatting all day with a typical 6 years old he was even prepared dumb kids game.

“So, we never got officially know each other Noah Evans!” Noah smiles happily.

“Ariannae James,”

“So whats the names of books?”

“Sayanagi Asuka from rendition 1 to 3,”

“Arima Suzuki, alongside Taio Tetsu editions.”

“You seems keen on the stuff, what school you attend?”

“Homeschooled, I'm too smart for that.” Noah smirks.

“So am I but I still attend school.” Arian said, not even phase by his statement.

“Doesn't it get boring?” Noah tilts his head.

“Most things are but we still do it, why?” Arian said.

“It simply means you don't truly find it boring, you may say that but I believe that if you can consume most your time without being force to do something you deem boring, means you truly don't find it boring as you try to make it seems.” Noah said, he folded his legs as he sits in the chair. “As Samantha Lara said; even a bit curiosity counts as genuine interest for something. So I don't believe you're really bored Naenae.” Noah laughs.

Arian eyes widened but he soon looks away, “haa… you've got a point I guess.”

After talking for some time, the two begins to explore the hospital while talking about interest. Not long after they return to the hospital room to eat, “so, how long until your discharge?”

“tomorrow, depending if I don't sustain any injuries then I might just might return sooner than you think…” Arian said.

“Is there a reason?”

“None, just always end up injured I guess.” Arian said.

“That sounds, like an excuse to hide something.” Noah said.

“is it? Or it's just your mind wanting it to be?” Arian smirks.

Noah blinks, Arian doesn't show much expression during their entire time but right now he has a cocky smirk which makes him feel a bit annoyed.

“Don't evade me, I'm not stupid.” Noah said with a cold expression.

Arian leans back looking up as if thinking what to say then looks at the bandage arm. “I guess you want to hear something like, mama and papa was in a fight so I happened to be available at the right time?”

He looks at the arm then laughs but soon he stands on the bed and begins to jump. “But I'll leave it to the imagination for you,”

Noah, don't like this kid. In fact right now he should really avoid him.

“ARI! NO!! You'll fall!” Sofia shouts as she ran in to the room.

She was ready to hold him but he drops his body on the bed to lie down, “I'm tired!” He declared.

Noah looks at Amani, as he and another man comes in with a kid around 13.

“Ari,” the male sighs.

“I. AM. TIRED.” Ari declares louder.

“Ariannae,”

Arian sighs as he turns around, the male walks up to him and sits next to him then gently brush his hair. “I didn't mean, I apologize to mom. We make up, promise I won't leave.”

“... I'm tired,”

The male sighs, then looks up at doctor Amani. “How is he doing?”

“Shall we discuss this at a more private place,” Amani said, smiling.

The man looks around then gets up walking Amani, “Okay.”

The adults walks out the room soon Ariannae turns around looking at him, “Hello,”

“That's not very nice, you really hurt Dad’s feelings.” the older boy yells.

“I did? But he hurt Sofia's feelings that wasn't nice either.” Arian mocks.

“Ur, he didn't mean it he apologized!” The boy yells.

“Well, I don't mean it either I'll apologize later and everything will be better!! Yay!” Arian yells.

“No! That's not right! Why are you so sick in the head?! Why can't you be normal?!” The older kid yells.

Noah is stunned, the older kid was looking at Arian with pure anger and disgust.

“I REALLY WISH YOU WEREN'T BORN!”

“Well! I understand your wish because I can RELATE!” Arian yells back standing on the bed.

“STOP SAYING WEIRD STUFF, FREAK!!”

“BECAUSE WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER, ILL HELP YOU!!”!

Noah feels weird being here, in fact why is he here? The adults rush in hearing the loud shouts soon the man catch Arian before he could jump and hugs him protectively. “Ari! Josh what are you doing? I've told many times. I thought we've been over this?! Do–”

“Mr. James, please not around the children.” Amani stops him pulling Noah closer..

Mr. James sighs, he is tired he then looks at sons. “Please children, behave.”

Arian looks around then points at Noah, “I want to go with Noah.”

Sofia is startled, “no! Ari!” She immediately said.

“Please?”

“Ari, you can't.”

“Sofie, please.” Arian said stretching for her.

Sofia takes Arian, “Ari, they are strangers.” She said.

“Please,” he said calmly.

She sighs, it's not they are completely strangers. “Doctor?”

“Noah,”

‘Huh?! Why me?!”