chapter 3

Shavon was I the baby rocker sucking on his baby smoother while looking at his mother making his formula, his face seems worried.

Was it because the dead beat gong– oh wait he pays child support is it because of the pile of dog poop gong? 

Shavon thinks the shou protagonist stresses too much he should be resting, he recently gave birth. 

Sihan finishes up then walks over to the baby rocker and picks him up, then sits on the sofa. 

"I'm sorry Noah, I can't give you good breast milk as I've had none. They said not to worry because it's a delay but I fear I'm incompetent mother" 

Shavon looks at the Shou protagonist, it's actually not. Shavon was indeed born prematurely thanks to stress and pressure from the gong trash so all this is the gong shit fault.

Sihan smiles that he was very worried when Noah was taken away due to his premature birth. It's good that he is well and taken care of. He smiles looking Noah, "your father said you are ugly but I don't believe that in fact you are the most beautiful baby to exist and I love you" 

'I'm eating, don't ruin my appetite with the mention of that gong trash' 

"Now that I think about it, I haven't called him yet on how you're doing! He probably will be upset with me for not informing him about how our little bun is doing. Why don't you say hi" Sihan chuckles.

'Delusional main character syndrome is really tough on you isn't it mother dearest?' 

Shavon is someone almost never forgets things especially educational reads and things that piqued his curiosity and the fact that he read the novel three times it was concreted into his mind, while he hated the gong male lead to the bitter end he must admit he likes the book quite a lot although it made him spits blood from anger but isn't that what makes a good book? 

Sihan burps Shavon then picks up the phone dialling the scummy Gong, Shavon can't help but pity the Shou protagonist he can literally see the anticipation on his face.

In the book Sihan loves to talk about his son with the scum gong and the scum gong would always be annoyed. 

Sihan smiles when the phone is answered then puts it on Shavon. "Look Noah, it's papa!" 

Shavon raises a brow at the handsome man on the screen as expected as a scum gong.

The scum gong looks into the camera with a very sour expression as if someone just just hit him.

"Why are you calling? What do you want? money? I'll send money" 

"N-No! I have too much already, I just want to say Noah is eating well and look hid putting on lots of weight teehee" 

The scum gong grits his teeth, "is that why you waste my time! I'm having an important meeting and you call me about silly stuff?" 

'I'm your kid fool!' 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you in a meeting I was just… wondering… when will you see Noah" he droops 

"I'll come when in the meantime don't call me unless it's important!"

Before the shou protagonist could say anything the scum gong hangs up the phone. Sihan looks at the screen for a while.

"I was gonna ask if you're doing well but it seems I troubled him. Your father is very busy Noah he'll come when he can" 

'I hope never' 

Sihan smiles enthusiastically, "since your papa won't come how about we go meet your grandma and grandpa soon I'm sure they'll be excited to see you" 

'More like disappointment, as they are supposed to. You should have chosen college education and a job, that jackals who has no interest in becoming a father and thinks money solves everything' 

"Are you not sleepy, Noah?" 

'I would have but I saw the scum gong so I'd have nightmares if I do' 

Sihan was worried, he wanted to call Nathaniel to tell him he was worried about Noah's development. It's rare for Noah to cry and he doesn't react much. Did he do something wrong? He hopes there isn't a problem.

Shavon could barely fight the baby sleep kicking in and had no choice but to shut his little button eyes.