Chapter 30

Nathaniel fixes his tie as he was looking in the mirror, he was wearing a black shirt with white vest over it his suit pants were milk white and neatly placed on him he looks at his wrist and begins to thinker with when the door opens revealing a lady within her fouries striding in her heels clanking heavily against the tile floor.

"Aren't you ready yet? Must I remind you how important this meeting is?" She said coming closer.

"I obviously considered you had to go on and threaten my private affairs for this," Nathaniel grumbles.

She rolls her eyes then cross her arms, "I wouldn't have to threaten anything if you hadn't go on do something so stupid," 

"Stupid? Is being in a relationship is Stupid?" 

"Nathaniel I will not go there with you! So you best get dressed quickly and properly." She groans 

Nathaniel rolls his eyes, "as soon as everything is over just know both of you will suffer!" 

"I highly doubt that, in fact you will thank us! Now hurry!" 

Nathaniel hates them, he promises himself that when this is all over he will make them pay. Nathaniel ever since he was a child had no control over his own life and it's all thanks to his parents.

After properly dressing his mother escorted him downstairs where he met with his father who didn't bother to say a word to him, until they all entered the limousine. 

"How is that child?" Mr. Laurier asks to take out his high brand cigarette.

"He is fine," Nathaniel answered vaguely.

"I want to see him, what's his name?" 

"No, stay away and mind your own business." 

"Nathaniel best mind your manners!" His mother scolds.

"What was it that the kid called him again, Naru, Noka, Noa… yeah Noah." 

"We had a deal," Nathaniel reminds him.

"Even so, can't an old man remember the name of his first grandkid? But you know… since you could so easily spread your seed to low life to provide an heir shouldn't be a problem?" Mr. Laurier glares at him from the corners of his eyes.

"..." 

Nathaniel said nothing and only looked straight ahead, soon a cold silence filled the car through the rest of the drive. 

Reaching a very expensive and luxurious private restaurant, after being escorted to a private room. Nathaniel looks at people who stand from the table, he sees his grandfather who he is really here to impress but to do that he must impress "him".

Beside the elderly man was a younger male who was around one or two years younger than him. Honey blond, golden brown eyes, soft pink lips and a pale complexion, Alexandre Cyrus. 

Alexander looks at him and blinks a little. Soon he gives a soft smile then gently pinches his father's sleeve blushing a bit.

"Hm? Alex?" 

"Oh, ehem!" Alexandre clear his throat then walks towards Nathaniel then offers his hand, "Alexandre Cyrus, I look forward to this arrangement Nathaniel," 

Nathaniel looks at his trying hard to not snare at the casualness, his mother sneakily shoves him gesturing to behave. Nathaniel reluctantly shakes his hand putting on a not so genuine smile.

"I too look forward to this arrangement," 

"So are you up for a date in the next two days?" 

"I c–ack"