chapter 21

"Sihan, are you sure?" 

"I'll be fine, after all you and dad need to return to work," Sihan smiles.

Rosalie and Carlton didn't feel good about leaving their son, since the event happened a few nights ago he has been down and cheering him up has been rather difficult even though he smiles happily and participates in the family plans they feel as though their son is not here. They just hope this time of separation from that man will help their son to be more independent and think of himself. 

"Call us often, okay?" Carlton said, hugging him.

"Yes," 

After seeing them off, Sihan looks at his phone and starts calling Nathaniel, listening to the dial. Soon the call was cut off, looking into his call history there were a lot of calls that were not received and the messages were left on read. He wishes Nathaniel wasn't angry, he types another apology message.

[I'm sorry, Nat. I promise I won't bring it back up. I wasn't blaming you, I just wanted to know. I understand now you were being pressured. I should understand, please give me another chance. I really miss you. I love you ❤]

Noah looks at his shou mother, he blames the scum gong. But then again this could be a good thing but still seeing his mother like this makes him distressed. 

Noah has never been in a relationship, he reads a lot of bl and yaoi novels. In the novel every time an issue arises the ml would either blame the shou protagonist or walk out whenever the shou expresses himself and everytime he walks out the shou protagonist will feel like he is at fault. 

The protagonist's mental health rapidly declines as he blames himself for every problem occurring and with the additional manipulation and gaslighting of the scum gong, the protagonist becomes more complacent and obedient even when he was in the right he was still wrong fearing he'd be abandoned. 

'It sucks being a baby! He needs therapy! Someone to rely on!' 

Sihan looks at his baby who looks sad, he gives a forceful smile as he said. "You look sad Noah, do you miss papa?" 

Noah shakes his head aggressively, "aba, Buuuh" 

'God dammit!' 

"Yeah, I miss him too… I'm sorry I'm such a troublesome mother Noah. But I promise I'll try to be the best I can, I love you Noah I really do, believe me".

Noah looks at his mother who was in tears, his hatred for that scum gong grows deeper.

For the next two days Noah has been worried sick about his mother, he hasn't been sleeping well nor eating properly. His spirits are down and the scum gong has been ignoring him at this point he wishes the scum gong answers just for the sake of his mother. 

Noah taps his face getting his attention off the phone, "are you hungry Noah?" 

Noah shows him the plushie, Sihan smiles. "You want to play?" 

Sihan Smiles getting up ready to play but then he remembers Noah's baby food is almost done, his baby does eat a lot and in no time the little that's left will amount to nothing. 

"Noah, we are going out"

Noah looks up at his pale mother wondering if that is okay with how he looks now, he is clearly losing weight, with tiredness written all over him. 

After dressing the both of them in something comfy Sihan feeling light headed and dizzy, he opens the door but soon collapses on the floor protecting Noah. 

Noah, feeling panic rush through his body, looks at the shou protagonist. "Baba! Baba! Baba!" 

He starts to cry but soon he forces his tiny body out of Sihan's arms somehow. Tired and exhausted, he went to Sihan's phone. He couldn't call 911. After all they won't understand and think it's just an accident! His grandparents! No they are too for and won't get it either! The scum! He won't answer! 

Noah's little heart is panicking his mother, his mommy. His hand slips on the contact Dr. Amani begins to dial when he hears a ringtone down further into the halls of the hotel.

🎶The devil doesn't bargain
He'll only break your heart again
It isn't worth it, darling
He's never gonna change
He'll never be Prince Charming
He'll only do you harm again
I don't mean to meddle
But the devil doesn't settle
No, the devil doesn't bargain🎶

Amani picks his phone from his pocket and sees the contact name Sihan Evans, then answers it. Only to hear crying but ironic enough he could hear it ahead of him. 

He looks forward to seeing someone pass out at the door then rushes over there in panic. Noah looks up, eyes glistening, to see the doctor. 

"Abu, baba" 

"I got you kid, I got you, I'm gonna help mama" 

He gently picks Noah then sihan in his arms as he quickly draws the door with his foot and rushes down the stairs not waiting for the elevator. 

A/n

Age: 25-26Character traits; helpful, a good listener and advisor, playful, rational and down to earth

Age: 25-26
Character traits; helpful, a good listener and advisor, playful, rational and down to earth.
Likes; treating and helping people, sweets, collecting figurines, spending time with family, adores children.
Dislike; irrational people, unstable situations/relationships, dysfunctional settings and narcissistic and abusive people..

aurora_2604