chapter 8

After a surprisingly quick bath together, the both got out. Nathaniel went and sat on the light coloured sofa, Sihan looked at him smiling gently.

"Have you eaten yet?" Sihan asks 

"No, I was gonna order something. But since you're here, cook something" he said as he opened the laptop.

"Hmm, do you want some coffee too? How is your headache?" 

"Yeah, it still hurts, give me a massage." He said.

"How about I go make coffee first, um let's order in today. I'm not in the mood to cook, it's been a long journey–" 

"Okay, you know what I like from what I don't" 

"Okay, then look at the nanny cam to see if Noah's awake," Sihan said as he headed towards the kitchen.

Nathaniel simply picks up his laptop to start doing a little work.

Shavon who just awoke wonders what time it is and also wonders where his protagonist mother?

Feeling bored he starts practising to roll over which for a young baby isn't a good idea but he was bored. 

Nathaniel moves his eyes from the laptop for a second to look at the nanny cam then immediately becomes confused by what the heck is his kid doing?!

He puts down the laptop then gets up from the sofa to walk to the room, when Shavon almost reaches his destination exhausted and worn out he was surprised by a pair of hands picking him up.

'Huh?! These hands doesn't feel like my mother's' 

It wasn't long before he saw the face of his nemesis! THE SCUM GONG!?!

"Are you trying to break your tiny little back?" 

The scum gong walks out the room with him in arm as Shavon glares at him. The scum gong then went back to the sofa where the protagonist shou was coming with the coffee and tea, upon seeing the father and son Sihan feel his heart flutter nicely. 

"Good night Noah, I love you," Sihan said, resting the tray on the table.

'Ah! My shou mother!'

Shavon starts leaning towards Sihan as Nathaniel looks at him peculiar, "what a strange baby" 

"Noah is very special" Sihan informs.

"Aren't all babies in their mothers' eyes" Nathaniel said almost sarcastically.

"You don't believe Noah's special" 

'I am in fact special you scum!' 

"Hm, have you ordered?" 

"Oh yeah, I have they will be here soon… could you um wait for a moment while I pump, I don't give him formula at night," Sihan said.

"So you basically pump every night? Why not just breastfeed" Nathaniel said

Sihan droops, then looks at Noah. "He doesn't drink directly" 

'Don't look at me! It's already embarrassing enough to have you change me! And you have to have breast to breastfeed!' 

Nathaniel only looks at him, he didn't say anything and simply look at the baby that was making funny expressions. 

'Weird baby' 

Nathaniel then looks at Sihan who started pumping, he looks uncomfortable doing and so he simply look at the baby. "Hm, look at the inconvenience your giving your mama".

Shavon puffs, this damn gong trying to emotionally guilt trip him. If it weren't for his protagonist mom would is always in distress he'd cry bloody murder to get away from him.

Finally Sihan was finished, he then looks at him. "Is my little lovely hungry?" 

'I wanna say yes, but your man is making me lose my appetite' 

Sihan took Noah as he feeds him his bottle, Nathaniel looks at the baby who he was sure glaring at him. Soon the doorbell rings and he got up and went to get it, Sihan smiles Noah with blushes. 

"Your dad is handsome isn't he Noah? Teehee" sihan smiles happily.

'Handsome? Yes, an asshole confirmed" 

Nathaniel returns with the food, then starts share it as he sits back down to work and drink coffee. 

"How long with you be staying?" Sihan asks

"I've cleared my schedule for a week, unless any emergencies arrives there won't be any issues" he said.

"So when are you planning on introducing Noah to the family?" 

Nathaniel looks at him then looks back at the screen ignoring the question, "pay attention to the baby and don't ask useless questions" 

'It's not a useless question, then again I wouldn't want to talk about asshole family members too' 

Sihan frowns sadly, wondering if Noah will ever be acknowledged by Nathaniel's family, even if illegitimate.