chapter 10

Noah frowns, his mother protagonist looks sad. What did the scum gong do! 

Sihan who woke up early, the first thing he did was give the sleeping Nathaniel a kiss then heads to Noah room giving him a bigger and longer kiss. He gave him a bath before feeding him and now he was in the baby rocker with the soother in his mouth. 

Sihan was in the kitchen apartment making breakfast, He thinks a lot about last night feeling a bit tired and depressed. Was he being too unreasonable? Nathaniel looked really miserable until he relaxed. Right Nathaniel has a lot to deal with so of course he should make it easy for him, he shouldn't be difficult and selfish.

Noah can smell the negative and self loathing thoughts from here.

'Mother stop! Your not wrong' 

Soon he purposefully dropped the soother, "a-kuu" 

Before Sihan could turn a large hand, hold the soother and put it back in, upon looking at the scum gong he spit it back out. How dare he touch his precious soother!

"Hm?" 

The scum put it in only for Noah to spit it back out as he was about to put it in once more the baby turned away. 

"What?" Nathaniel said confused. 

Soon Sihan steps forward, his eyes twinkling, "are you playing with your papa Noah?" 

Nathaniel looks at Sihan, Noah's face numbs. Sometimes he hates how his mother can see the good in everything. 

"Playing?" 

"Yeah, Noah is quite smart and special I'm telling you. Though it saddens me that he doesn't express himself like babies do" Sihan said, almost worried.

"All babies are different, you shouldn't worry the doctor said he is fine," 

"Well, yes but what if it's something psychological? That isn't something that can be told by treatment." 

"You're worried the baby might be mad? Do you hear yourself?" Nathaniel said. 

Seeing Sihan look away he sighs, then picks up Noah. "Look at him," 

Sihan looks at Noah, Nathaniel then gently puts him in his arms. "I will have Benson sign you up for maternity care classes where the baby can interact with other babies and that will help him interact" 

Sihan blushes and smiles, he was worried since Nathaniel is very strict about revealing too much. "Um, yes!" 

"And remember to keep your personal life hidden, Understand?!" 

Sihan Smiles brightly, "I will!" 

He moves closer and tiptoes and kisses Nathaniel on the lips then looks at Noah. "Noah, you'll be making friends soon!" 

Noah was not happy, but then again he was because his mother would be able to socialise and make friends. It's really an awful relationship when your partner closes you off and makes them depend solely on you.

Noah feels bad for the things that have yet to come and what's worse he was a baby that couldn't even talk or do anything on his own so he could only watch as this novel played out and the gong became increasingly more toxic. 

Noah feels bitter in his past life when reading the first part of the novel he actually liked the gong so he was able to turn a blind eye to the age gap, as he convinced himself it wasn't so bad as long as the older respects and loves him sincerely and he was 17 right? 

He was a teen who found older people attractive, and the gong wasn't so unbearable until the stuck parents and the pregnancy happened leaving Noah to feel betrayed by the gong! 

Nathaniel smiles then holds Sihan hips, "that kiss is too quick" 

Sihan blushes, "um… well Noah is too young to be exposed to that type of kiss!" Sihan scolds him.

Nathaniel blinks, chuckling a bit before kissing him on the cheek and walking to the kitchen. 

Noah feels bitter, this relationship is not supposed to be sweet! Sihan looks at his baby glaring at Nathaniel then smiles.

"Does my lovely Noah want papa?"

'No' 

"Ah, Nat! Noah wants his papa" Sihan smiles cutely. 

Nathaniel looks at the baby glaring at him, he thinks it resembles a cat too bad he doesn't take after his mother. Nathaniel walks over with the dish and takes Noah in one arm, he suddenly heard a groan coming from him. 

"Is something wrong?" He looks at the baby 

"Oh no, he only make those noises when he doesn't like something maybe he is uncomfortable". Sihan said taking him back. "Um eat then we can play later, hehe" 

'Why does my pure shou, white lotus mother have to be so damn innocent!"