chapter 4

Shavon was in the back seat of a car. He was now a two month old baby. Finally Sihan's breast milk calmed and he was able to calm a bit but having the mind of a 16 year old teenager he can tell that Sihan was still worried.

The scumbag hadn't visited and Sihan was worried about his son who was a bit strange. 

Right now they are going to visit the family; the protagonist's family, but Shavon being Shavon didn't fancy the family.

Sihan looks at through the rear view mirror seeing his son sucking on the soother, he smiles then plays some gentle lullabies on the radio. Sihan is worried that there may be something mentally wrong with his baby, he hopes not. There is nothing wrong with him according to the doctor but him almost never crying is worrying not mention he doesn't drink his milk unless it's from a bottle, he doesn't find a problem necessarily but sometimes it's troublesome to pump and doesn't not feeding affects the bonding between mother and child.

Shavon flutters his eyes asleep, Sihan looks through the mirror and see him sleeping he smiles maybe his really just overthinking.

Sihan smiles he wants to take a picture, but he paid more attention to the road. He hasn't seen his parents since he told them he was pregnant he remembers the disappointment in their eyes but now that they called him back it seems they came around.

After a long drive finally they reached the place in a town next to the big city were Sihan lived, he grew up in this small town and he wants Noah to know about his big family. He was an only child because his mother had miscarriage when he was young which made it difficult for her to carry more children.

So he said he will never take for granted his ability to give birth, even when Noah's father was adamant about having an abortion the memories of his mother's miscarriage always played in his head. Even when it was miserable because his body wasn't strong and his pressure and stress suck all the life-force of his body and he cries because Noah's father angry tantrums that was the unbearable part. He knows he has a lot to deal with but being pregnant he couldn't manage he didn't want him to seek out someone else or thinks he's being too needy.

Taking out the baby carrier gently, Sihan smiles at his family that was standing at door. Their house was large being three stores but compared to the places in better part of city it wasn't much but indeed it was great. 

He wonders if he should buy his parents a house, he has much money he receives but his skeptical about it. Noah has he own money and account but he doesn't need much only Noah. 

He looks at his mother who had a calm expression, he frowns when he saw his father barely looking him in the eyes. 

"Well aren't you gonna hurry child!" The grandmother yelled

Shavon slowly opens his eyes, "grandma, you'll wake Noah shhh" 

'Too late' 

"He is so tiny," the mother said. 

"Well he was born a little too early" 

"Oh" 

The grandfather stamped his cane, "inside!" 

Sihan looks down to see Noah staring at the others.

"Oh Noah, you must be hungry" he smiles, "mom can you hold the carrier while I go get the bags" 

"Of course I'll carry him inside" 

'No, I want to be with my mom, mom don't abandon me with these people'

The adults walked into the open room filled with people and kids.

"Who is that ugly thing?" a man with lipstick and wine glass snickers.

'The reflection you scared away with your ugly mug' 

"This is Sihan's baby" the old granny rolled her eyes while going to sit.

"Mom, his name is Noah" Sihan's mother said.

"Yeah, whatever" the old granny shakes her hand

Shavon wants to be back in the comforts of the protagonist, these people are annoying.

"Oh, my nephew had already given birth," another man said.

"Prematurely" Sihan's father said in a warning tone. 

The rest went silent for a while, usually Sihan's father doesn't say anything so when he does most have to watch their language except…

"No wonder, like a mother like a son. Weak nature even in the primes, but what do you expect from a–" 

"Grandpa," Sihan said as he entered the room with a bottle and a large baby bag.

Shavon feels relieved seeing his mother and starts to raise his hand. Sihan recognized the hand gestures though his baby doesn't cry he does move his hand around that was why he was worried about Noah's head since normally children express problems and distress through crying and it's more easier.

"Mom, I'm gonna feed Noah now" 

A/n

Sihan EvansAge: 19Character trait: friendly, too friendly, forgiving, he worries a lot and is not good with social situations he often gives people benefit of the doubt a total pushover

Sihan Evans
Age: 19
Character trait: friendly, too friendly, forgiving, he worries a lot and is not good with social situations he often gives people benefit of the doubt a total pushover.
Likes: Books, babies, Noah (Shavon), Noah's father, playing, sweets and cooking.
Dislikes: he doesn't necessarily has much but if I can think of any is if Noah is pain or hurt