Chapter 26

Nathaniel turns and looks at the empty side of the bed, Sihan had just stepped out of the bedroom. They had both coldly went to bed after Sihan refusal to make love and even he'd usual have sihan be a little chatterbox before sleeping he silently went to bed, he had a hunch that he wasn't sleeping and now it was confirmed by the young male staring at his back and sneakily picking up his phone before stepping out the room. 

He slowly got up off the bed sighing, he honestly didn't know why Sihan was reacting to him like this. People get angry sometimes. 

He opens the door and looks around. He checks the bathroom to see Sihan wasn't there then goes to Noah's door… it was locked.

Sihan shivers when he suddenly sees the door lock shake, he watches in a moment as it turns back and forth before it officially stops. He could hear a loud sigh. 

"Sihan, open the door… let us talk about this"

"YOU SCARE ME!! YOU SCARE NOAH!! RIGHT NOW NOAH IS BURNING UP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Sihan cries while the phone rings and tries to calm Noah.

Noah was weeping weakly, he's burning up, he can't think straight. All he can do is hold on to his mom, he hasn't felt parental comfort since coming to this world but it's also terrifying, he's scared, he's scared! 

"He is sick, why are you locked up in there then?! Are you stupid— forget it! Call the doctor!" 

"I already did! I already did, I'm leaving and I can't, you scare me! You scare Noah, he is sick Nathaniel, you scare him! He is sick because you scare him!" 

Sihan, not even terrified for himself, bit for Noah, looking at the distress on his son's face. It's all his fault, for allowing him to witness it. He doesn't know why but he feels it's his fault and he can't help but sob at the weeping and overheating baby.

"You can't leave…" Nathaniel said in a weak tone.

"Well… WELL I AM!!" Sihan shouts. 

"No, you can't cause if you do your gonna have to leave Noah as well," 

Those words struck Sihan hard, "No, I won't! I'll take Noah with me!" 

Nathaniel sighs then lean against the door sadly, "No, you don't understand Sihan. My parents want to take Noah away from you. That's why I was so angry today, so I struck a deal with them so they won't do that but if you do something as irrational as there's nothing I can do if they decide to take Noah away. You know my parents, Sihan, they have connections and they know how to get their hands on what they want and if they get their hands on Noah… can you take responsibility for what Noah might become?" 

Sihan was trembling and crying, he looked at his precious baby. He doesn't want to lose him.

"Please leave… go away" Sihan cries.

"I'll send some medicine, you said you call a doctor when he arrives, tell me what's the process on Noah's health. I'll give you time to think about it." 

Soon everything becomes quiet as Sihan sits and coddles his baby gently. He doesn't want Noah to be taken away but Nathaniel's family is powerful, he is a kid without a wealthy family or education. What can he do? 

A while later the doorbell rings and he goes and opens it revealing Amani with food and medicine. He looks at Sihan's puffy face, swollen eyes and broken expression. 

"Would you like to talk about it?" 

Sihan looks up at him and breaks down crying he runs into his arms a stranger's arms and Amani gently pats his head. "I'm here, cry, go on and cry it all out" 

It wasn't long before somehow Amani was both treating the baby and having Sihan weeping his tears out on him without complaining. 

What was running through his mind, no one knows. Why was he helping them? Sihan couldn't figure it out. 

But all that was known was that Amani himself couldn't abandon this unfortunate child and so after checking up on Noah he takes them out to have a private conversation…

A/n

This may feel a bit rush but it's all on you guys and also my responsibilities.

Another thing why y'all want to beat Sihan? Why him? He has been preyed on for a while and it's literally his first relationship he's not gonna boom immediately sees the clues.

He is 19 dealing with post partum depression, under the dictation of a narcissist, he had close off from family and friends and y'all want to beat him?

So what if he has a self blaming personality, it's not like anyone was there to tell him it wasn't his fault, literally his parents cared more back then about him dropping out of school than his well being and the only person he could rely on was a narcissist. Can you blame him for the way he thinks? He's been put down left and right after you want him beat him and call him stupid?

And another thing to take in consideration Nathaniel is drop dead rich! Do you think it's that easy to leave him?

Stop saying sihan is stupid he is not stupid, he can't help the way he thinks.