chapter 11

It's been a couple of days since Noah met the scum gong and he hates him. Not only is he no help around the house he treats his mother like a maid!

Noah glares at the scum gong who was in the sofa on top his mother, "Ah, Nat not in front of Noah" 

"He is a baby he doesn't understand or will he remember" 

'I do and I will!' 

Sihan folds his lips and squeezes his eyes shut, Nathaniel sighs then ease off. "I'm not into it anymore" 

"I'm just not being so intimate in front of Noah," Sihan said coldly. 

"Really, you don't seem to care when you're jumping to kiss me with a baby in your arms, hypocrite". Nathaniel said. 

Sihan froze, he didn't know what to say. But Noah had a lot. There is a difference between light pecks and make out sessions, know your limits, scum.

Sihan didn't like being called a hypocrite, but then again. "Then I will not do it in front of Noah, your right" 

"What?" 

"I can't be bias about what I do so I won't show Noah such indecency" 

Nathaniel was at loss for words, while Noah was in euphoria at the shou protagonist! 

'Backfired bitch!' 

"Are you for real"

"Yes, thank you for pointing it out. I really appreciate it!" Sihan looked at his baby who was gleefully smiling. "Noah, you're smiling!" 

He grabbed his phone to immediately take several pictures, "Noah, you're so adorable. I really love you too much!" 

Nathaniel didn't say anything, and just watched Sihan take pictures. "Hey, hold him I'll take some with the two of you" 

"Really?" 

"Are you going to or not?" He said.

Sihan hurries to give him his phone as Nathaniel takes pictures of the mother and son. After doing so he opens the phone then suddenly sees a message from a contact named Carlos. 

"Hmm? Who is Carlos?" He asks 

"Oh, did he message me? What did he say?" 

"He said he could help set you up? What is he talking about?" Nathaniel said.

"Oh, I'm planning on being a temporary photographer and creating colleagues as a little side job". Sihan said excitedly.

"Do you need money?" 

"No, but I enjoy taking pictures and capturing moments so.."

"If not for money why are you doing it?" 

"I just sai–" 

"And Noah?" 

"What about Noah?" Sihan asks, confused.

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how time and effort job takes you'd have to neglect him to keep up" 

"No it not like tha–" 

"It is! You were the one who was adamant about keeping Noah, you were the one insistent about the miracle of life, now you want to abandon him!" 

Sihan soon burst into tears, "no, it's not like that! I swear! Noah will be my first priority–" 

"Really, it first starts out with a simple hobby then a side job then a career and before you know a business and where your child is left neglected and unloved. Your on the road to being a terrible fucking mother!" 

"I-I *hic*hic* I–" 

Sihan burst into tears crying, Noah hates the scum gong! He wishes he could talk, walk or move off on his own, this scum, this scum…

Noah is feeling hateful in his heart, Sihan wasn't  just words on a screen he was now his loving mother and he knows damn well than anyone else that Sihan would never neglect him and the fact that the scum gong is using him as a weapon to strip his mother of independence! Hateful really hateful! 

Noah knows if his sister was here she'd try to justify it saying that the scum gong is just triggered by the trauma he went through being neglected and starved of love. The trauma he went through isn't enough for him to be abusing Sihan who only wants to love him genuinely. 

Hateful, his eyes shakes and before he knows it he starts crying. Sihan looks over surprised. 

"Noah, are you crying? Is it because mommy is crying? Don't be sad now my precious boy" 

Sihan walks over and gently picks him up trying to hush him. "I love you Noah, so don't cry. Mommy is not sad" 

'I'm not sad, I'm frustrated! Damn it' 

Sihan kisses him to calm him, soon Nathaniel's phone rings and he takes it heading outside. 

"It's okay my lovely boy, I love you so much"