chapter 9

In the novel, to say the gong family being assholes was an understatement! When the gong revealed that the shou was pregnant the parents pressured the gong to force the shou to have an abortion. 

At first the gong didn't want to but then pressure from his parents led him to lash his frustration out on the pitiful shou protagonist, right now the gong scum seems normal but that's how it always is until the shou protagonist disagrees with him!

Shavon knows his mom is very obedient and weak to the person he loves so for now he'll try not to create conflict after all it wouldn't be good if the gong male lead gets angry! 

After eating, Sihan went to the nursery to put his baby to bed! Sitting over the crib and shaking the toy, Sihan smiles at Noah while singing.

"I love you, do you love, your mommy precious baby" 

Shavon smiles, his eyes feeling heavy. His baby body can't resist the sleep, especially with the soothing voice of his mother. Curse you shou protagonist and your sweet lullaby! 

Sihan stops when he sees Noah sleeping, he smiles then stoops over into the crib kissing his cheek. "I love you, Noah" 

A tiny kuu left his mouth and Sihan giggles at his cute and adorable son, "oh Noah, mommy loves you a lot" 

Sihan slightly leaves the door open as he goes to the bedroom where Nathaniel sits on the bed waiting for him. Sihan set the alarm to another 2 hours whenever his little pumpkin would be awake since Noah doesn't cry. 

Nathaniel looks at him confused at first but then relaxes, Sihan smiles shyly and crawls into bed beneath the sheets onto Nathaniel's lap. 

"Are you seducing me?" Nathaniel smirks at him.

Sihan blush and looks away for a moment, "no, it's just that we haven't seen each other in a long time so I wanted to look at you." he confessed shyly.

Nathaniel smiles then gently holds his lips rubbing his thumb on his bottom lip, you can look at me as long as you like. 

"I really can't do it, I heard that you need to heal for at least a year and I'm afraid these stitches will come undone". Sihan said as he stood on his knees to show him.

Nathaniel looks at it then touches it, Sihan recoils feeling insecure as Nathaniel frowns. 

"It's healed" he said shallowly

"On the surface, but I'm sure it's not on the inside," he said worried.

"Just say you don't want to do it with me and don't make excuses" 

"It's not, really. I like making you happy" Sihan said 

"You are always quick to play the victim whenever I talk, if someone sees you now they think I'm bullying you" Nathaniel said.

"But… I'm sorry" Sihan frowns.

Nathaniel heaves a sigh then simply turns away to sleep. Sihan feels guilty he lies down and hugs Nathaniel from behind who didn't budge.

"I'm sorry" 

Later when the alarm went off, Sihan got up and took the warm milk from the microwave to then carry it to Noah's room. 

Shavon looks at his mother who seems a bit low in spirit and can't help complaining.

'What did that scum gong do now?!' 

Sihan then smiles at the grandpa's expression of his son, "Noah, you're too young to be making such an expression! Teehee" 

Sihan's mood lighten just by seeing his baby, "I love you Noah" 

Sihan didn't have it easy, he was often worried about whether he made the wrong or right choice but everytime he looks at Noah he knows he made the right choice!

Putting Noah to bed he returns in a lighter mood, he looks at Nathaniel and gently touches his face. He can't help but be happy for being able to carry Noah!

He turns again ready to sleep when he feels Nathaniel dragging his lower half closer to his, Sihan blushes at first. "Nat-ah?!" 

Sihan feels weird as he feels Nathaniel rubbing against him as he gripes his body, "w-what are you doing?!" 

"I'm not gonna put it in," he grumbles, "just releasing"

"Ah… ok…" Sihan felt like this was wrong but he didn't want to upset Nathaniel further so he held his mouth as he let Nathaniel do as he pleases.