Chapter 35

After returning from the shopping mall, Sihan made sure that Noah was in a safe area before helping Amani unload the stuff from the trunk. After unpacking they entered the kitchen where Zorah was cleaning up.

“Hey, Yaakov Florence called are you still up for the drink out?” 

Amani shakes his head, “nah, I think I'll sleep this one out.” 

“They were really looking forward to your arrival,” zorah said.

“Hmm, maybe next year,”  Amani brushes it off.

“Will you be available then? You're always busy. You are even busier recently this year although I hate to say this but the kids misses you terribly.” 

Amani sighs and leans back, Sihan feels terrible before he was helping him out and he knows Amani is doctor so time was little to spend on him. Amani didn't say anything.

“Fine, I'll go.” He started to put his jacket back on.

“Huh?” Sihan was confused.

Amani looks at him smiling, “I guess I'm a terrible host for the night, I'm gonna be busy for the night, okay?”

Sihan was worried but seeing the smile on his face he smiled as well, “Okay.” 

Amani pinch his cheeks “don't look so droopy, Dr fun will be available for lots of playtime”.

Sihan holds his cheeks but feels much better, “enjoy!” 

Amani smiles, “of course I will or I wouldn't go”

Amani soon left and sihan looks at Zorah, “it's best to not wait for him,” 

“Hm?” 

“He's probably not gonna want you to see him in his vulnerable state,” she states.

“Vulnerable?” 

“Yeah, I can't explain it but at least for tonight,” she said.

Sihan, not understanding entirely, went to the guest room. Noah was already sleeping and not feeling sleepy himself. He went on the media he wanted to check on Nathaniel, despite the decision he made he still worries about him. 

Sihan still held attachments to him and Nathaniel was vulnerable inside despite the tough exterior, he feels bad for breaking the promises they made not to mention Nathaniel might be stressed worrying about him and their son. He didn't want to take Noah from him; he knows Nathaniel loves him but he is scared. 

Searching up his name finally he found the news and what he saw only made Sihan's heart shatter, on the screen was Nathaniel with another man. He was beautiful, his beautiful blonde hair that looked like golden silk in the sun or maybe it was the editing, soft golden brown eyes that looked so precious and excited. 

Sihan's chest hurts, he held it but even though it hurts he kept searching and the more he looked, the more his chest hurt but he couldn't stop. He wants to find excuses so he can make excuses but then he looks at his son, why make excuses? 

Sihan couldn't look away because the hurt was too much, he just kept searching as he laid on the bed. Pictures after pictures headlines this has been going on for months and it wasn't even long after he was gone he was nothing to Nathaniel was he? What about Noah? 

Sihan feels overwhelmed, how long has he been like this? He sits up as he realises he was crying, he really does love Nathaniel but was it worth it all? Why does it hurt so much? Was loving someone so wrong. 

He looked down towards the crib to find Noah standing staring at him, there was a clear sadness on his face. Sihan wipes his tears. It's not very motherly to have his son see him crying.

“Is Noah hungry, you must be hungry. Let's go eat”.

Noah who has been watching him for a while feels distress; he knows feelings don't go away quickly but he wishes he could take the pain away. He touches Sihan's face, “luv wu Mama” 

Sihan smiles and kisses his cheek gently, “I love you too Noah, so very much and I'll never stop.” 

Sihan steps out the room and walks down stairs as he was about to pass the living room he heard grumbles and groans, he turned to take a look there wasn't any door so as he entered he saw a familiar light coloured blond/white hair. Sihan pauses as he notices the person stooping over Amani, his face is attached to his Amani's, Sihan didn't know how to react as the person was kissing him quite deeply before slowly raising and pauses when he sees Sihan.

“Ah” 

The person freezes as if caught in the act, he looks down at Amani who only grumbles and shuffles a bit before inhaling and exhaling. 

“Um… I just returned him, he is okay now um see you,” 

He hurries to run away before Sihan could say anything, but all he does is look at Amani who shows no sign of awakening.