chapter 6

Sihan Smiles, he was glad he didn't have to put Naoh down. Rosalie looks at her son giving a smile, she loves her son though, she was angry with herself for letting him struggle alone with the pregnancy. Honestly she never agreed with her son dropping out of college to have a baby.

Sihan Smiles, "thanks mo-"

"Wait! You can't! Just because he has a kid doesn't give him the right to laze around!" Sam argues.

"Sam calm down, he is in the early period of motherhood. He should be resting to heal his body. You know Sihan has been very sickly since young, right?"

Sam grits his teeth, "then should I alone make breakfast!"

"I'll help you, you know I'm very good in the kitchen plus there are others who can help" Rosalie said.

Sam rolls his eyes, unable to come up with other suggestions to retort back, Sihan smiles and excuses himself then goes to his room. He gently places Shavon on the bed so he can take out his favourite toy from the baby bag.

After getting his toy he picks Shavon back up then goes to the living room removing his slippers and sitting in the long sofa with his knees up, he places Shavon against his needs then smiles seeing his baby boy staring at him.

"Noah, play with mommy okay?"

'Of course I will, I'm bored out of my mind'

Sihan smiles, Noah always wears this grandpa expression which is very funny as well as cute too. Pulling his chin gently he started to shake the toy in a melody as he hums.

'This is my jam'

Hearing Noah making comfort noises, Sihan smiles, happier taking out his phone and videoing.

Sihan then kisses Noah's cheek as he smiles, there time were interrupted by male walking into the room taking up the remote from the table and turning on the TV. Sihan looks at him.

"Uh morning?"

The male looks at him, "morning"

The male turns back to the TV, Sihan doesn't know who is he is. The male then looks at him, "hey, who are you?"

"Um Sihan" he answers.

"Sihan? I'm Sage I'm Mirai's boyfriend cute kid you got there" Sage said.

Sihan Smiles with a slight flush, "his very adorable isn't, I'm very worried about him he was born very early". Sihan drops playing with him.

"I can tell, but his development seems to going smoothly. Oh the TV isn't loud by the way?"

Sihan shakes, "no! Of course not!" Sihan said.

"Good, I don't want to be rude since you were here first"

"You don't need to worry, I'm in the living room anyway" Sihan said.

Soon Mirai grabs the remote from Sage then turns up the TV and walks around and sat right in his lap. Sage was startled by Mirai's action. "Huh? Mirai there is someone else here"

"Don't mind him, his unimportant" Mirai said turning up the TV louder to Shavon's annoyance.

'Hey! The mood was civil here!'

Seeing Noah squirm a little Sihan looks up, "Mirai, the TV is a bit too loud for Noah could you-"

"Take him out then," she said staring at him, "it's not my job to accommodate your kid" she said

But Sage takes the remote lowering the volume, "Mirai, he was here first and respect mothers with children especially your own family"

"Why should I? Was I the one to impregnate him?" She snarls, "Don't pay attention to him"