chapter 52

Sihan nlinks twice looking at the two children before, “Noah brought a friend?”

“I was baited.” He said blankly.

“Good evening, Mr. Evans.” Arian smiles.

Noah darkens, this kid… he is a good pretender. Sihan is happy learning that Noah brought his friend, he should prepare a big feast!

“Okay kids, go clean up, I'll prepare dinner.” Sihan said in a big of rush tone.

Amani is silent, he watches the kids go upstairs before looking at Sihan. “We should keep a close eye on him.”

“Huh? I know, they're children but something tells me there are different reasons for saying that.”

“Patients confidentially, but let's say Ariannae is child that needs to be watched closely.” Amani said, vaguely answering his questions.

“I see, are you returning to work?”

“No, I won't be able to carry Noah to work tomorrow. I have important appointments and deadlines to meet.” He said.

“Being a doctor is really busy, huh?”

“Well it's what I pursue since young, I don't complain. What about you aren't you going to pursue a career in photography?”

“No, honestly. That's sounds nice but wouldn't I miss out a lot of things on Noah's life? I can't risk that.” Sihan confesses.

Amani leans in closer, “no, you can still spend time with him and I'm sure he'll understand. So don't let your dreams die out after all you work so hard to get were you are at.”

Sihan smiles softly, “I'll try my best.”

Arian looks around in the room then sighs, he dries his hair as he sits on the mat infront the play station. Noah walks out after  looking at Arian, “you want to play?”

Arian looks at him then nods, both sits down after turning it on and picking a game. “At the hospital…”

“Don't worry about it, it's just how they always are.” Arian said.

“So your parents always fondle over you,” Noah asks .

“Not really, this dream is so bizarre and unpredictable. But they are typical parents dealing with their child who needs fixing.” Arian said.

“Fixing?” noah inquires confused.

Arian shooks his shoulders then starts to pick options, Noah sighs and just sits playing with him. Noah smiles this is the only normal kid stuff think since he reincarnated, why didn't he think of this soon.

But soon he regrets it…

Arian was a master at every game even the ones he didn't know, it was as if he was locked in it reminded him of that guy from his past life. He looks at Arian's fingers ‘how does his tiny fingers move like that?!’

“Boys…”

Sihan opens the door to see his son staring at Arian who was playing the game, he smiles.

‘Oh Noah, how adorable,’

Noah looks up at his mother, “mom?”

“Oh, dinner is ready.”

Arian looks at Sihan then gets up, he looks at Noah then offers his hand. “Let's go wash our hands.”

Sihan smiles Arian seems polite, they walks past him as they head to the bathroom to wash their hands. After washing their hands they head downstairs to eat.