Tk and Alex Unfortunately Happend

(Warning: this story contains, sexual harrasment, suicidal thought and actions, cursing, fighting, Alex)

TK's POV:
I wish I never met him. He hurts me everyday and I feel so weak. I know I am strong and can look the part but I have lost my will to live. I just want to die. I cut myself and try not to leave scars so my dad and co-workers don't notice. I am Tyler Kennedy Strand A.K.A TK Strand. I am a New York firefighter and my boyfriend, Alex, hits me and forces me to have sex with him.
"Baby, I'm home!" He says.
"I'm in here!" I say.
I have been so nervous to tell my dad what Alex does to me. I know I have no purpose on this earth. I stay for my dad because he does keep me going.
"What's for dinner?" He asks.
He loves leftovers so I say that's for dinner.
"Thank you Tyler"
I hate it when he calls me that name. I say your welcome and tell him I feel like laying down. But I know he has other plans. He asks me to wait and then he grabs my face and kisses me rough. I hate it when he kisses me it doesn't even feel like a kiss. I put my hands around his neck and pretent I am enjoying it, he then puts his hands around my waist.
He says, "Goodnight Tyler, love you, also" he says and before I can ask what he pushes me against the wall .

(Harrasment starts here)
I knew right then and there what he wanted I told him to wait. He shoved his hand downs his pants and made me feel him. I hated it so much. I just wanted to cut his balls off and then hand. I didn't even realize I pushed him off and I saw the rage in his eyes. He was pissed.
"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He yells at me.
"I am sorry Alex I don't want to right now!" I say to him.

(End of harrasment)
He shoves me against the wall and beats me without realizing he was definitely going to leave brusies. He always makes sure not to so I don't get asked any questions.
After he was done, he grabbed his coat and before he walked about he said,
" I don't even care I hope you see how much I don't care for you, just die already Tyler. I'm going out I have to screw my assistant."
I sat there crying. Not because he was cheating, I knew that. That's why I was hoping he would leave me for his assistant. I was crying because he was right.

(Suicide attempt and thoughts start)
I went into the bathroom and grabbed my stash and a razor. I decided I wanted to overdose and create scars on my arms. I grabbed the drugs and took as many pills as I could and then started cutting. I blacked out and then darkness.

(End of thoughts and actions)
Owen's POV:
I wanted to tell TK that we were moving but I was waiting for him to stop by when he was done at Alex's place.
I never really liked him but they seemed to be happy so I just accepted it. I realized something was wrong so I hoped in my car to see if TK was there.
I decided to call for backup because he had a history of suicidal thoughts. When I arrived backup was already there. We ended into the building and we made it to their apartment. I tried to open the door wouldn't open. We ended breaking down the door. That's when I saw TK had blood running down his arm and I knew he OD. The EMT'S did what they could and thankfully got his pulse back. They took him into the ambulance and drove him to the Hospital. I can't belive I wasn't there for him. Speaking of not being there for me, where the hell is Alex?