Why TK?

This chapter contains: suicidal talk and talk about sexual harrasment and assult

(TK's POV):
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked at my surroundings and realized I was in a hospital.
I looked and saw my dad sleeping the chair next to me. I went to sit up and felt pain in my arms. I gave a surprised gasp and then my dad woke up.
He looked at me and then hugged me. "Why TK" He asked. I just looked at him and then just started crying. After about 30 minutes I stopped at I answered him, " I am sorry dad, I thought if I told you then he would kill me.." He looked at me confused and asked, "Why would you think that son?"
(Owen's POV):
He said," He hit me but made sure to never leave scars so no one would question me about it and then when he wanted it and I didn't."
He paused and I looked at him with sadness in my eyes because the person he thought loved him, didn't and that made me want to kill Alex. "He forced me." Once he said that I did have the intention to kill him.
" I am so sorry that happend to you TK. You deserved better son" He just nodded his head and said, "I love you dad and thank you for being there for me." I nodded my head and said, "Of course son".
We seat their and then he feel asleep. I need to get TK out of here right now. I told the police what happend and the police said they had enough evidence from the brusies and the rape kit.
I just wanted to break down at those words because my son had to go through that. I was grateful Alex was going away.
(TK'S POV):
My dad came in and told me that Alex was going away and I was so relieved. I am so surprised and happy that he hasn't asked me about the scars on my arms.
I do feel bad I put my dad through this but I knew he would still be their for me.