Why Are We Moving, Dad?

(TK'S POV):
After about 10 minutes, he did come back with food. He managed to sneak in a little bit of his homemade lasagna. I absolutely love my dad and his food. He ate and so did I.
(OWEN'S POV)
I was happy that TK was happy about moving. I feel like he needed this. I was glad he was eating anyway. I told TK that I was proud of him no matter he was going through, I would be there no matter what. He nodded his head and continued to eat. I wish I was there for TK I just wanted Alex to come through the door so I could kill him. I am so proud of TK though for being so strong.
(TK'S POV):
I was wondering why were moving anyways.
"Hey dad, why are we moving anyway?"
I asked.
"Well, down in Austin a firehouse need a new captain and I was contacted to recruit new people. I have already been looking into new and recent firefighters. I accepted it and now I am really glad I did." I just smiled and laughed for a second. "What about my apartment? Like has anything happend to it?"
He looked at me and said,
"For now it's not a crime scene anymore so don't worry."
"What about the lease of the apartment?" I asked. My dad said he took care of it and we need to back to his house because he took all my stuff into his home.
"When does our flight leave?"
He said in 4 days and we leave about 5 in the morning but I am really excited to start a new life with my dad and new friends and the 126.
(Same day but is been a few hours and they left the Hospital)
(Still TK's POV:)
Once we got home he said he would get started on dinner. I decided to head up to my room and look up the 126. Turns out their firehouse got demolished and rebuilt but the only surviver of the 126, Judd, wasn't going to let that. So that's why my dad did it. Which is definitely the type of person he is.
(OWEN'S POV)
Once dinner was done I called TK down he looked so happy to not have to cook for once it a while. He is good but definitely not better then me. Once he was done he said he was going to go take a shower. I told him that was fine and I was going finish the dishes.
Once he was upstairs I did finish the dishes and decided to rebook our flight to an earlier time since I know TK is ready to go and the detectives said we could leave since they found Alex and agreed not to have TK testify which is fine. I haven't told TK yet but I will in the morning.