Here's My Number Officer

(Warning this chapter contains: Mentions of Rape and hints of Tarlos, mentions of injuries)

(TK'S POV)
As I walked away I hope by me moving my hips a little he would be grateful for it. I hope Eli is going to be okay. I get a call from Tommy Vega. Who is the Austin Paramedic Captian, saying Eli is going to be okay and he is going to back to NY to fill a report on his rapist. I feel so bad for Eli I wish I was their for him and I do know what it is like to be raped. But it's good for him he is going to get through it. Once me and my dad make it to the 126, we are out like a light.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I went home and thought about TK. Not just his super sexy hips, but the way he talks and looks at people with such sympathy. I see that here and there he looks at me like that and I can't help but feel so happy he looks at me. I wish I could get his number soon but maybe he'll do it, if not then I might have to try myself.
(TK'S POV)
We get a call about a few hours later. The call was a car accident. Apparently tho, APD has to respond because it wasn't an accident. I'm not complaining about the APD coming tho.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I hear that AFD has to respond not complaining there. The call was a non-car accident. Once we arrive at the scence. I see TK and smile to myself before having to take statements from the witnesses.
(TK'S POV)
Once we arrive I see Carlos and smile to myself before assisting the victims. The first victim was nothing to serious. Just a head injury and sprained ankle.
The other passenger had a broken nose and a cracked rib. Once we were done Carlos was taking witness statements when we had to assist the perp. Carlos had to come over to make sure he wouldn't pull anything on anybody.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I had to come over to TK to make sure the perp wouldn't do anything to him or any members of the 126. Once TK got him out, he assisted his injuries.
"Alright Cap, he's got a broken nose, ribs, and a fractured shoulder."
TK tells Captain Strand. As TK was assisting him the 126 went to put the gear while it was me, TK, and the perp. "You've a pretty face, why you here in Austin?"
I really didn't like the fact he was flirting with TK. At least he picked up on it and just said,
"Needed to get away from were I was before."
I felt bad TK had to get away from something like that.
"All right, he's good to go."
My partner took him to the car.
"Maybe I want to hear what you were talking about over dinner."
I asked him so boldy and he looked stunned and a little flustered.
"Okay but first"
he took my hand a put a paper in my hand.
"I want you to call me later Officer"
He walks away winking and does there sexy thing with his hips. I look at the paper that says; Call me Officer: __________ ;) 
I smile at the paper and smile to myself knowing he's interested.
(TK'S POV)
I'm glad he took the paper. Once I walked into the locker room to get a comfortable, I feel my phone vibrate with a message. "Hey Firefighter Strand ;)"
I hated when he called me that but my heart fluttered.
"Hey Officer Reyes ;)"
I smiled biting back a little at him.
"How about a Bar I know across the street from the station?"
"Aww miss me already ;) only if you come and pick me up Officer"
"Okay Firefighter, when do you get off"
"I get off now, you?"
"Same, on my way Firefighter ;)"
The way he called me that made me love him so much.