Carlos, You're Staring

(CARLOS'S POV)
Once we searched the house we did see an excelerator on the ground near the West side of the house just like the Captain and the other firefighter were talking about.
Speaking of firefighters, the brunette one is so hot. He almost looks like Captain Strand.
Anyhow, we went back to the front of the house and we told my partner about the new information.
(OWEN'S POV)
I heard my name being called and I noticed it was from the female officer that TK was talking to. She told me that the excelerator was found near the West side of the home. I called TK over to tell him what the officer told me.
(CARLOS'S POV)
He called over the hot firefighter. The
Captain told him that they found the excelerator. He gave his Captain and nod and asked where we found it. I told him on the West side of the home. He looked at his Captain and gave a funny look. "Told you"
Is all the firefighter said. I looked at Captain Strand with a questioning face. "He told me where the excelerator could be before you guys got here."
I looked at the firefighter a little shocked because he knew that. Captain Strand walked away and it was just me and the firefighter.
"Sorry let me introduce myself. TK"
He took his hand out for me to shake so I did.
"Officer Carlos Reyes. Nice to met you." He smiled at me and I honestly wanted to make out with him right then and there. "How did you know the excelerator was on the West side?"
"The fire pattern showed the excelerator dropped leaving a mark on the outside of the home."
I looked at the pictures and he was correct. He told me he had to head back and he walked about waving at me. I waved back staring at him head head, shoulders, back, nice ass, legs.
"You're staring Carlos."
My partner told me. I looked at her with a little blush because I knew it was true but I didn't know she noticed it.
(TK'S POV)
I was smiling because of Carlos. He was fine as hell and showed he might of really liked me just a little bit. My shift was over and me and my dad went home. We went to bed. I was staring at the ceiling thinking about Officer Carlos Reyes.