That's My Dad

(Warning: this chapter contains: Mentions of Rape and suicidal thoughs. And a gun)

(CARLOS'S POV)
TK. So that's his name. What a hot name for a hot guy. I really home I get to met him again. And hopefully under better conditions. I get a radio call from dispatch saying we have a possible public suicide attempt and AFD is on scence. I was wondering why.
"Dispatch this is 59P-QM4 responding why is AFD responding to the scence?" Just out of curiosity why not? "Responding to 59P-QM4, the hostage is someone close to the 126."
I felt bad for the 126 so I thought maybe me responding might help a certain Firefighter.
(TK'S POV)
The person was my best friend from New York, his name is Eli Walker. I've know him forever. I see Carlos coming out of the car and sees the problem. Eli has a gun to his head and my dad and the 126 are behind me and so is Carlos.

(CARLOS'S POV)
"Who is that?"
I ask Captain Strand, he said,
"That is Eli Walker, TK's best friend."
I feel so bad for TK.
"Do we know what is going on, why he wants to do this?"
I ask.
"We don't know, but TK should be able to get it out of him."
I look at TK and know he might be able to get it out of him.
(TK'S POV)
"Hey Eli, we don't have to do this okay?"
I look at him with basically tears. I mean he is my best friend.
"TELL THEM TO BACK DOWN please"
He yells but calmly asks me.
"Okay I will. ALRIGHT 126"
I look at them and tell them to back down expect my dad and Carlos. Eli was okay with that. The 126 backed down and left the scence.

(I couldn't find a good enough picture to show you how they look but this is it)

Now it was just me, my dad, Eli and Carlos.
"Eli I need you to put the gun down."
I look at my dad and Carlos and they step forward about 1 centimeter.
"TK I love you with all my heart and I don't want you or them to get hurt. So leave me here to die!"
I look at him and give him a strun
"No"
(CARLOS'S POV)
I hear that TK isn't going to back down and I look at Owen for help. He says TK is going to be fine and knows what to do.

"YOU do not understand what I am going through!"
Eli yells at TK.
"Try me"
is all he says.
(OWEN'S POV)
I have a feeling that TK is going to have to bring up Alex because of what Eli might have or might be going through. I see it in Carlos and TK's eyes they care for each other and just met.
I would hate for Carlos to find out about TKs past. Not because I am ashamed but if they care for each other then they need this to be a private matter.
I look at TK and Eli and TK keeps trying to get closer but trying not to alert him.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I see what TK is trying to do but I hope they both get out of this safely.
"What are you going through Eli? I am here for you, I am sorry I left New York I had to. But I am here for you and I will always"
TK has such sympathy in his eyes.
"I was raped and you weren't there TK. I wish you were. I wish you were there for me. I was there for you when you and Alex happened."
I let curiosity get the best of my thinking who is Alex. I might have to ask later but now is not the time.
"I am so sorry. I know you were there for me and that's why I can't let you leave me now. I know I have my dad and I love you dad. But I need my best friend. I need you there. You knew about what was happening and I will be there for you. Now that you're here. Maybe we can file a case here or in New York. We will get through this together."
TK puts his hand so Eli could give him the gun. He didn't give it up that fast tho. Luckily Captian Strand grabbed Eli and throw the gun at me and I got it and Captian Strand let Eli go.
TK grabbed him and held him. I wish my thoughts would stop but I wish that was me. But I will not let those thoughts get to me.
Eli got into the back of the ambulance and they drove him off to the hospital. Captian Strand ran over to TK and hugged him so tight. I knew they were father and son. Captian Strand walked away so I toke this opportunity to walk over there. I asked him if he was okay.
(TK'S POV)
My dad walked away and Carlos walked over to me asking if I was okay.
"I've had better days but definitely worse. Thank you Carlos."
I looked at him asking,
"Are you okay with me calling you Carlos?"
"Yeah of course, as long as I can call you TK instead of Firefighter, whatever your last name is."
I laughed for the first time today in a while. He looked at me so loving like and I loved that. I really think I am now falling for him. "TK Strand. And that's.
(Points to Owen) My dad." I smiled.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I laughed at his humor and the way he looks.
"So not Firefighter Strand, but TK?"
"Oh my balls yes!" He laughed so hard and so did I.
I haven't felt like this in a long time.
"I have to go but see you around Officer" He says while winking at me. He looked so hot as he walked away and the way he swings his hips. My, my, my I smirked as he did that. I might be thinking about a little something more tonight.