Surveillance Footage

(Warning:Mentions of beating, sexual harrasment, mentions of Alex, Angry Owen and Carlos)

(CARLOS'S POV)
I had to get my act together for us, for TK. Once me and Owen calmed down and tried to get a new idea. Surveillance footage.
"Yea we do let me go get the footage." Owen told me as he went upstairs to get the footage. I just stay their knowing I have to prepare myself for anything that is on the footage. He came back downstairs and sat the screen down infront of us. He toke a deep breath knowing he has to prepare for whatever we are about to uncover.
"You ready?"
"I don't know but we need to know what happend to TK."
I said. It's true, I'm not prepared for whatever is on the screen but I have to be. For TK. For us. The footage started to play and I took note of the date and timestamp.
Date: 7/6/23 Time: 7:45:33 pm.
The footage showed TK walking out of the station and I held my breath thinking this was the last time I might ever get to see the love of my life. There is no sound but he turned around a dropped his bag as if he saw who his abductor was and knew them. He mouthed out what I might have to guess is a name. I looked over at Owen and he looked so scared.
I mean who could blame him. This might be the last time we see TK. The love of my life, his son. The person walked over to TK and put their hand on his cheek and smiled to TK.
He told TK something but all I could think now is the anger I felt towards this person. TK said something, walked away and grabbed his bag. He started walking to his car before the suspect grabbed TK by the wrist and it looked like before TK could react, the suspect hit TK's knee with what looked like a metal bat.
Once TK dropped to the floor, you could see the pain in his eyes and he definitely screamed. Me and Owen looked at each other and back at the screen.
The suspect hit TK's other knee and he looked to be in shock and then the suspect hit his chest before pining TK to the car.
I looked back and Owen and we both had the same look. Anger, fear, disgust that TK was out their and had to go through this. The person told TK something, whispering in his ear then grabbing TK's area. I looked at the screen with anger and I felt Owen do the same. TK then slapped the hand off of him before the suspect hit TK over the head. He grabbed TK and took him to the trunk before hitting him again.
I looked at the screen, then Owen before walking away from the screen but remaining in the kitchen.
"Son of a bitch."
Owen said with full anger in his voice. "Who could do that to TK?"
I said with full anger and sadness. "There's only one person that I know who would want to hurt TK that way and take him from us."
Owen stated.
"Alex"
He said with pure anger now. I looked back at him and knew he was probably right. Scratch that. It is Alex.
(OWEN'S POV)
That servillance footage was horrible to watch. I can't believe TK had to go through that and now he's out their with that prick. Since TK told him about him and Alex I knew it has to be him. The way he grabbed TK and the violence couldn't be just anyone.
"It has to be Alex"
"You're right"
Carlos said as he pulled out his phone. "I'll call and put out an APB out on Alex, his phone, his car, and TK."
He said as he walked away to make the call. I just hope my son is going to be okay. I know he will. He's a survivor. Carlos came back saying the ABP was out and so was an AMBER alert.
"Carlos have a seat."
I told him as he paced around. He sat down and looked so scared and nervous I mean I couldn't blame him.
"Let me tell you about TK and Alex so you get the picture. I don't think he told you the whole story."
I said as Carlos looked at me confused.