New Home

(TK'S POV)
After my shower I went to lay down and woke up the next morning to the smell of a really good breakfast. I walked downstairs to see my dad cooking, so I sat next to were he was cooking. "Morning dad."
"Morning TK, how'd you sleep last night?" He asked.
"Really good"
I said.
"So I decided to rebook out flight to an earlier time. We are leaving tomorrow at 4:00 am."
I was surprised and asked about Alex since the the detectives and I talked about in the hospital.
"I already talked to them and they said they found Alex and he didn't want you to testify. They said we were clear to go earlier."
I was shocked to hear he did that for me but I didn't care I was happier to leave earlier anyway.
"Alright well when do you want to be up?" He looked at me to think about and said about 1-ish to be on the save side.
(OWEN'S POV)
It was already time to go so I woke up TK and we were on our way to the airport. Once we were on the plan I got nervous and TK could tell.
"Dad it's going to be okay, I'll be right here and they have food and stuff to help you sleep."
He gave his reassuring smile. Ever since 9/11, I haven't been the same on planes. After a few hours we arrived in Austin. We stayed the night at a hotel for a couple days. I already talked to the chief and said if we wanted to wait a few more days before we took in recruits. I agreed to it since I did go ahead and purchase a house for me and TK to live in. Once we arrived it was bigger then I thought but definitely roomy.
(TK'S POV)
I can't belive how big the home is. I thanked dad and went up to my new room, settled and asked dad if it is okay if I could take a quick nap. He said that was fine so I did. When I woke up, I smelled and realized it was time for dinner. Once we were done I took a shower and went back downstairs to talk to my dad. I asked when we're going to start and he said tommorw since he already did the recruiting. He said we will start tomorrow at noon and we didn't know when we would get off.