Why Me?

(The video is my inspo for this chapter. This is from Law and Order SVU. *IYKYK*. Warning contains: kidnapping, using alcohol, some beating, sexual harrasment, mentions of a gun, Alex)

(CARLOS'S POV)
Once I pulled myself out of my head, I looked at my phone to see if there was any report since the APB and AMBER alert was sent out. Nothing. I really needed TK with me but since they have found nothing, I decided to go home. When I got home I saw that TK left a note. I looked at it in shock.
(TK'S POV)
I woke up and felt a gus on my head and when I tried to touch my head I realized my hands were tied behind my back and sitting in a chair.
"Finally"
I shivered as I realized it was Alex. It wasn't a nightmare. I was really taken. I looked up and saw him. I tried to speak but realized I had tape over my mouth. "You want to speak? Will you be a good boy?"
He said looking at me. I nodded my head weakly. He nodded his head as he took the tape off my mouth. I gasped for air and I felt so weak I just put my head down. He laughed at me as he sees my state is my good guess. I looked into his eyes and I just couldn't stop staring at them. They had so much darkness in them. He came forward to me and held my chin. He moved my head and examined me. I just looked at him with disgust.
"Don't give me that look."
He said then slapped me. I groand with pain. I looked at his right hand and realized he had a gun. He went up to me with the gun and put it against my chin. He then grabbed a bottle of vodka while he held my chin.
"Open up."
He said. I didn't want to so he grabbed my jaw and forced my mouth open. He made me choke on the vodka and forced me to swallow the vodka. I swallowed it and then coughed very aggressively. He laughed at me and then got down to my level putting his hand near my area. He then put the tape back on my mouth. He put the gun back in his right hand and put his right hand back on my lap.
I looked both ways a few times but he just laughed at me and pulled the gun on me.
"I can't believe you've already moved on from me Tyler. "
I wanted to roll my eyes as he called me that but I was to afraid to even try. All I could think about now was Carlos. I needed him. I hope he went home and found the letter I left. He laughed at me pulling me out of my thoughts.
"I bet he isn't better than me"
He said smiling. I looked at him with a stern look. Letting him know I wanted him to shut his mouth. He saw this and his face went blank. He went up to me and aggressively grabbed my hair and pulled it back. He laughed at me with that crazy person laugh. He let go and held my junk. I groaned and screamed at him through the tape. He pistol whipped me and I blacked out.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I looked at the letter stunned and had so many emotions running through my head.

Dear Carlos,
I told you about my ex, Alex. I know I have to tell you the whole story but I'm scared. I'm scared of you rejecting me. I'm nervous. I'm nervous of what and how you're going to react. So many emotions are running through me. The whole truth might have to come out sooner then I thought. I feel like I'm being watched ever since I told you about Alex. If something happens I will always leave a trail. The first thing I need done is for you to check the servillance footage at the station. When you go working on my case, look for his recored. Alex Lewis. Then, look at the police report I filed and see the location. The location is a warehouse on the edge of Austin closer to Kyle, TX. That is an old storage unit that Alex and his side boy toy used to go. I'm not sure if it's still their but if it is maybe I'm there. You have to keep digging if something happens to me. No matter what happens to me, I will always love you Carlos. It may seem to early to say it but if I don't get to see you again, I need to say it now.
Love, Tyler Kennedy Strand

I looked at the letter stunned. I just kept crying I couldn't even imagine whar was happening to TK and how much I love him too. I pushed those away for the moment and headed to the station. Once I arrived I told Owen to met me there. I waited about 10 minutes before he arrived next to my car. I filled him on the letter and showed it to him. I decided to give him a minute with the letter. Once he was done we entered the station. We made it to my desk and pulled up Alex's recorded.
The charges were sexual abuse, sexual harrasment, domestic violence and rape. He was never convicted of the charges and I found out that the deal he made with the DA was house arrest and then they didn't have to take it to trial for him to be convicted of the charges. Owen then found the police report that TK was talking about.
"It talks about the warehouse."
Owen said looking up at me. I nodded my head and wrote down the address. I informed my boss of out leads. Since their is a first responder missing most of Austin was on the case. My boss said we needed to move in on the warehouse. Once we got the warrent for the all clear me and my team went into the warehouse and found nothing. Except another note. I guess TK was right, he'll always leave a trail.

(I'm going to try to publish chapter 22! Comment, vote, message me, and enjoy! I plan to write a bunch more stories and not just about Tarlos. My next book is going to be a Tarlos oneshot.)