Let Me Love You Again

(Warning contains: Mentions of a gun, sexual harrasment, alcohol use, kidnapping, Alex)

(TK'S POV)
Once I woke up from being knocked out, I realized Alex wasn't there I looked around and not to my surprise, I was in the warehouse that I told Carlos about in my letter. I blinked a few times before I realized Alex was in a chair infront of me. "You're finally awake."
He said as I looked up.
"The News says your missing and they released the footage of my taking you from your station. More than half of Austin is looking for you. Looks like we have to move locations."
I looked at him with a droopy face but in my head I understand what he said and knew Carlos and my dad found the letter. He untied my entire body and my mouth. "Say anything and I shot you in the back. Once we get to the car I'll tape your legs, arms, and mouth. Got it."
"Yes"
I said while nodding my head. I quickly grabbed the letter out of my pocket, dropped it and went with Alex. We went to the car and I looked at the license plate knowing I was right. I also knew he would end up changing them if he was smart enough. He's not smart but he might do it anyway. We went into the car and he put me in the back seat hiding in a bodybag. He put the tape on my mouth, arms, and legs. He put the zipper close to my face so I can breathe but not to where you can see a face. He got into the driver seat and we started driving away from the warehouse.
(CARLOS'S POV)
We made it back to the station while me and Owen looked at the letter we found in the warehouse.

Dear Carlos,
I'm glad you found my letter in your place. I'm also glad you found this letter as well. I'm obviously right about me being in the warehouse. I know you and my dad might want to show the public the video and evidence so we can get leads. I hope you do because I miss you so much. If my dad is reading this, I love you so much dad. I'm sorry I'm not there. I know you'll all be strong enough to face this just as much as I am. If the 126 is there, I miss you guys and I hope your making it through this as well. Even tho I don't know what's going to happen, I'm glad to work with you and I know I'll make it out alive to continue to work. I love you all. Thank you for being my family. Carlos, baby, I love you so much don't forget it if I can't make it out alive. Dad, I'm glad you've been there for me. I miss you and love you all so much.

Love, Tyler Kennedy Strand
We all just cried. We couldn't belive this might be the last time we get to hear from TK.
"Reyes! We've got another letter found at the warehouse."
My boss said to me. I toke the letter, as Owen and the 126 read the letter along with me.

Dear Carlos,
I hope you found the other letter before you found this one. I know Alex will see the News and have me moved out of the warehouse. I don't think he'll take me to NY but my dad knows to contact Detective Elliot Stabler and Detective Olivia Benson from Manhattan SVU 16th Precinct. They were the detectives trying to help me escape Alex. I'm still in contact with them and I know my dad is. They will end up coming out to Austin so please let them know. They have more information then I can continue to write. I know he has a 2021 black Honda. I know not a lot of help but the plate is, GYH-2567. He also might end up switching them but if you track the car I'll have another letting waiting with more information. I love you guys. Please don't give up, because I'm sure as hell not.

Love, Tyler Kennedy Strand
I looked at the letter and realized we needed to get to work. I told Owen and the team to go home and get rest. If anything new pops up I'd let them know.
"I don't think I can sleep."
Owen told me.
"I know but TK wouldn't want that please Owen."
I said and he nodded smiling. He told me goodnight and we went back to work. We ran the license plate and found it was registered to Alex. We tracked down the car and it wasn't moving. TK was right tho, they weren't going to NY. I don't know where tho. I did end up contacting the detectives and they said they were on their next flight over to Austin.
(TK'S POV)
We stopped somewhere and he opened the backdoor. He opened the bodybag, and grabbed me out. I looked and realized we were at a hardware store.
"I'm going to go in and you are staying here. One wrong move."
He said as he pulled the gun to my face. "And your gone."
He said locking the doors and walking into the store. I looked for someway out and realized without making a scene I couldn't do anything without him noticing. I remembered I had the other letter in my front pocket. About 10 minutes later he came back with a bag. He got into the backseat with me and put the bag in the passenger seat.
"Want water?"
I nodded my head because I haven't had water in about 2 days and being slapped around hurts and makes you dehydrated. He laughed at me and pulled out a bottle of water and a bottle of vodka.
"Drink the vodka and then you get water. Got it baby boy?"
He said while smiling. I nodded my head as he took off the tape from my mouth. He took the cap off the bottle of vodka and forced it down my throat. I coughed as he laughed at me and then gave me a gulp off water before taking it out of my mouth. I didn't mean to but I made a sound of disappointment. He laughed as I watched him pour the water out of the car onto the ground. He grabbed my face and kissed me really rough. I couldn't push him off or anything but he kept going and put his hand on my thigh. He laughed at me as he layed me back down into the bodybag.
"Let me love you again, Tyler."
He said pleading as he kissed my forehead. I wanted to throw up and I belive I did a little in my mouth but I couldn't taste anything. The only taste in my mouth was water, vodka, and unfortunately Alex. I let the letter slip out of my pocket a little and I was going to put in between the seats once he was going to replace the license plates and car. I believe he did when we stopped at the store.
So far I can't believe everything I've assumed is true. I know they will find me. I just want to see my family and Carlos. I have to stay strong and hold on. I know I'll see them again. Because this is not where it ends for him or me. I promised Carlos and myself I would fight to the end of this war.