Finally Out

(OWEN'S POV)
I was very happy to hear Elliot went out of his way to see TK and Olivia as well.
I waited a while to see TK. I decided to go into his room.
I knocked.
No answer.
I open the door and see TK curling up against Carlos.
I couldn't help put smile at the scene.
TK was back into my live and Carlos.
They make such an adorable couple.
I am very happy for the both of them. I'm also pretty happy Alex can't hurt TK anymore and can't find a way out of death.
I exited the room and stayed in the waiting room.
I also realized that they were going to be in there for a while.
I left a note for them and went back into TK'S room.
I placed the note on Carlos' side of the bed.
I kissed TK'S forehead and walked out the room.
I decided to visit tomorrow.
(TK'S POV)
I don't know how long it's been but I noticed a note on the other side of me. I sat up and reached over Carlos to grab the note.
                 Hey TK,
I noticed you were out like a light so I headed home for the day. I'll visit you tomorrow. Love you kiddo.
                                 Love,
                                             Dad
I smiled at the note and turned over to sit it on my side of the table. I grabbed my phone to read the time 7:23.
I played a few games while I layed on Carlos chest.
About 5 minutes later, Carlos woke up.
"Hey."
He said smiling down at me. I smiled back as he kissed my cheek.
"What time is it?"
He asked as I put my phone on my side of the table.
"Almost 7:30"
I said as I sat back up. He looked at me and nodded as he layed back down putting his face in the crook of my neck. His hands wrapping around my waist, as mine were tangled in his hair. It just felt nice to lay here. Laying here with the love of my life.
About 30 minutes later, he woke up again to use the restroom. As he did that, the doctor came in.
"Good evening TK."
She said as she grabbed the charts from the end of the hospital bed.
"Evening Doc."
I said smiling back.
"Alright, the bullet caused no harm, nothing damaging. I'll have the nurse bring you so prescribed meds, if you want, and you can be discarded by this time tommorw evening."
She said smiling at me nodding.
"I don't know how I feel about meds at the moment, but I'm sure Carlos will take it just in case."
I said chuckling a bit, smiling at her as she nodded her head.
"Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow TK."
"Alright doc!"
I said as she left the room, and Carlos entered.
"What did the doc say?"
He asked as he shut the door walking back into the chair he sat in before.
"Said there is nothing damaging about the bullet wound. Sounded like that ment it went through and through. If I wanted I could take meds, and I'll be discarded tommorw evening."
He nodded his head and sighed in relive smiling at me.
"I did tell her I don't know how I feel about meds at the moment, but I do know you might as well take it, just in case."
I said smiling and chuckling as he did the same.
"That's good. Yea, we'll take it just in case."
He said smiling at bit, as he yawned.
I looked at him.
"Go home baby. I'll be fine here. Dad went home too. You guys can come visit me tommorw."
I said looking at him, telling him he doesn't have a choice.
"I don't think so. I don't feel like it's a good idea to leave you now my love."
He said climbing into the bed with me.
"Don't make me take you to the car myself."
I said giving him a stern look. He looked at my with the same look.
"I always win this."
He said kissing the top of my head.
"Not this time. Please, baby. I'll be fine."
I said giving him the puppy dog eyes. He gave me a look of defeat as he got up.
"Fine, but if you need me at anytime. Call me."
"I will"
I said as he grabbed his stuff. He gave me a kiss on the lips. Actually multiple. He gave me one last kiss as he left the room.
I wanted to say, 'I love you.' but I know it should wait.
I did just want to sleep anyway. And I did. I woke up a few to many times but I actually did sleep. Some.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I woke up from me and TK'S nap as I asked what time it was. I got up to use the bathroom as I saw the doc going into his room. I quickly used the bathroom and made it into TK'S room.
He told me about how nothing damaged anything. Which I was holding my breath not realizing I was. And that they can discharge him tommorw evening. Also a relief.
He said he didn't know if he wanted to take meds which I understand, but I still think taking the prescription wouldn't be a bad idea. As he agreed.
I didn't know how to feel when he said u should head home but he won this. Only this one time.
I made it home now missing TK. I went into my bed and closed my eyes wishing TK was beside me. I will thankfully see him tommorw.
I really want TK to move in with my now.
It wasn't that late so I called Owen over.
I got into something more casual before he arrived.
"What did you want to talk about Carlos."
He asked as I have him a cup of coffee.
"I wanted to ask TK if he could move in with me. We talked about it one time before, everything, but I don't know if now is a good time to ask."
I said looking down continuing to stress about it.
"Okay. Well, I don't see why not. I've seen how you two are and I see it. I see you are a good person for my son. So, it's whenever you feel like asking, but he actually told me, he did want to move in with you."
He said looking at me sipping his coffee. I looked shocked as I couldn't believe TK wanted the same thing.
"Plus, maybe it would be a good idea. He does basically live here."
He said chuckling a bit as I did the same.
"Maybe then after he could move in, we could do our dinner thing TK wanted to do."
I said as we walked to the kitchen so I could put his coffee cup in the sink.
"Yes. Of course."
He said smiling.
"TK wanted the both of us to visit him tommorw."
I said as I walked him out.
"Of course. Well then I'll see you tomorrow. You should really ask tho Carlos."
He said as he gave me a quick hug and walked out the door.
I went back to bed and waited for tommorw to arrive.
(TK'S POV)
I woke up the next day and I talked to the nurse about the meds.
The nurse was okay with that but I took the prescription and put it on my table side.
It was about 1:30 when my dad and Carlos came into my room with not hospital food.
"Hey guys."
I said sitting up as my dad was on my left side and Carlos on my right.
My dad kissed my forehead giving me the bag of food and sat down.
Carlos gave me a quick kiss on the lips as he sat down as well.
"I do want to let you know, I did have to tell your dad about us and whenever we can, we can do our dinner thing."
Carlos said as he looked at my dad and me.
"It's alright. At least we can still do that."
I said chuckling as I eat the food they brought me.
We all made little conversation as the 126 stopped by here and there.
It was finally time for my discharge. I got my things as I went with Carlos to my dad's house.
We made it to my dad's as I went upstairs with Carlos to get my clothes.
He helped me get my stuff as we made it downstairs.
I told me dad goodnight and goodbye as we got into the car.
It was nice.
We didn't talk but it was comfortable silence. Carlos had his hand on my thigh as I held his hand where my thigh is.
We made it to his place as we unlocked the door Carlos said he would make dinner.
"Let me help."
Of course Carlos said yes, knowing help ment me talking to him and being a good boyfriend by being a distraction.
I sat on the counter as he made some lasagna, salad, and garlic bread.
"This smells so much better then hospital food."
I said laughing as he laughed with me. He put the lasagna in the oven and go between my legs kissing me multiple times with his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders.
The lasagna was ready as he cut up the lasagna as I prepared the salad and garlic bread.
"Can you set the table love."
He asked as I nodded my head. He kissed my cheek giving me a thanks.
I sat the table as he put the food on the table.
We ate in comfortable silence. I helped put the food away as he put away the dishes.
As we finished everything I sat on the counter as Carlos was infront of me. We talked about random stuff. I got interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Elliot.
"Hey, it's Elliot."
I said putting the phone on speaker. He got in between my legs as I put it on the counter.
"Hey El."
I said as I played with Carlos' hair.
"Hey, I just wanted to check up on you."
"I appreciate that. I'm doing good. I got released today. I'm home with Carlos right now."
"Good. Liv said we could met tommorw if you wanted."
I looked at Carlos asking him and he nodded his head. I pecked his lips smiling thanking him.
"Yea that's alright. I'll text you when to met and where."
"That works."
"I'll see you tommorw."
"Bye El."
"Bye TK."
He said as I hung up.
"I'm ready for bed."
I said hopping off the counter as Carlos was right behind me. I was dressed for bed as well as Carlos.
We got into bed as Carlos was hugging me from behind.
I finally got to sleep without waking up at anytime of the night with Carlos' breath on my neck.