It's Okay, You're Safe Now

(Warning this chapter contains:  Mentions of gun and gunfire, hospitals, bullet wound, Alex)

(CARLOS'S POV)
Galveston Police said that they were about 15 minutes out. We were about 30 minutes out. I was going faster than usual. Owen and the 126 were all at home. I know they wanted to be there but I don't know what condition TK is in.
Once we got to the Beach house, I noticed Hostage Negotiation was there and I wasn't surprised but I was worrying more than ever.
"Reyes, do we have visuals inside?"
I asked the Hostage captian
"No, he's got the blinds drawn and won't talk."
"Okay, let me try, I know both of them."
He thinks for a second and gives me the megaphone before saying the only thing Alex has said is he might not let TK come out alive. I nodded my head as I tried to hold back tears and anymore thought run through my head. All I needed right now was TK to come out alive.
"Alex, this is Carlos Reyes. Can you let us know how the both of you are doing?"
I asked looking at Captain here and there. Then the phone rings that we gave Alex. The Captain put him on speaker.
"I want to speak to Carlos."
He said as soon as he answered.
"Alex. This is Carlos."
I said trying to sound angry so we can keep him on the line.
"How's TK?"
I asked him as the Captian was talking to ESU.
"He'll be alright. Once he gets to a hospital."
I looked at the phone thinking he could see me but I know he couldn't.
"Is he injured?"
I asked looking back at the Captain.
"Not that badly."
He said snickering. I looked back at the Captian seeing he might have something to say.
"I'm done talking."
He said as he hung up.
"We have a visual. The suspect is holding a gun to the vic. He's tied to the bed. He doesn't look to good."
He said looking at me. I nodded my head not letting any tears escape.
"Cap! He's freeing the vic from the cuffs!"
One of the persons said through the radio. Me and the Captain made eye contact.
"Anything else?"
He asked the person through the radio.
"The suspect is holding a metal rode and the gun in his right."
Me and the captian again made eye contact.
"Alright, let's make sure we take him out if so. If not try to get an angle for his right hand to knock out the gun."
The captain said as he looked at the door.
"I've got a shot for his hand."
"TAKE IT"
The Captain yelled through the radio. He fired his gun through the window. The Captain said we needed to move in. So we moved in.
( TK'S POV)
Once we heared the sirens Alex put his shirt back on. We heard someone talk through the megaphone. I was hard of hearing so I couldn't make anything out. Someone throw a phone through the window. Alex took it and then closed all the blinds to the windows. He took the phone and put it on the dresser.
"FUCK!"
He yelled. I was just happy they were here. Then I heard his voice.
"Alex, this is Carlos Reyes. Can you let us know how the both of you are doing?"
I heard and I felt a happy tear roll down my face. I've been wanting to hear his voice for the past like 4 days. Alex looks over at me and takes the phone.
"I want to speak to Carlos."
He asked the person on the phone. I guess Carlos asked something because he looked over at me.
"He'll be alright. Once he gets to a hospital."
He said smiling at me. I guess they kept up the conversation for a minute. All I heard Alex say here and there was,
'Not that badly.'
Then looking at me and snickering.
'I'm done talking.'
Is the last thing I heard before he hung up the phone on Carlos. A few seconds went by and he un-cuffed me.
"Get up."
He said. I got up slowly because of my injuries. He picked up the metal rod again and kept the gun in his right hand. I put up my hand slowly before I heard a shot go off and Alex pulled the trigger on me. He smiled at me as I feel to the floor holding my lower abdomen where he shot me. I figured ESU shot him and then he fired on me. I heard the door kick down and I saw Carlos. ESU grabbed him and 2 ambulances arrived.
"TK!"
I heard Carlos say as I saw and started to cry.
"Carlos."
I said while groaning and holding my abdomen.
"The ambulance is here you're going to be okay my love."
He said smiling at me and holding the hand my abdomen was on. I nodded to him as I saw the EMT'S make there way into the room we were in. They put me on the gurney and wheeled me into the ambulance as Carlos entered in with me. He held my hand as they put pressure on my wound. I just remembered seeing him and blacking out.
( CARLOS'S POV)
Once the guy fired his weapon we heard another shot go off from the house.
"MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!"
He yelled as we all entered the room. I finally saw TK again. I let a tear roll down my face as I saw his back arch as he was holding his lower abdomen where he was shot. I saw Alex being taken away by ESU. I smiled to myself as I saw him being taken out. I ran over to him beside the bed.
"TK!"
I yelled as I made it over to his side.
"Carlos."
He said weakly and groaned. I took his hand and held it as we both put pressure on the wound.
"The ambulance is here you're going to be okay my love."
I said smiling at him as he nodded his head. The EMT'S were in the room and took TK on the gurney. I went in the ambulance with him. I put some pressure on his wounds as the EMT'S were working on him. Then he blacked out.
"WE'RE LOSING HIM!"
One of the females yelled. They worked on him and put some tube inside his wound and his heart rate monitor was beeping showing his heart was pumping again. I sighed in relive as we made it to the hospital. They took him out and made it past the OR room and I sat in the waiting room calling the 126 and Owen. A few minutes later Owen made it.
"Owen."
I said as he walked over to me. I collapsed in his arms as we sat down.
"They took him into surgery. Bullet wound to the lower abdomen."
I said sniffling and letting tears fall. I looked up to see Owen doing the same. He just nodded his head.
"He's a fighter. He's going to make it. You found him and Alex is gone."
I nodded my head and wiped my tears. Another few minutes later and the 126 arrived. Nancy and Tommy had coffee for everyone. We all said thanks as we took the coffee and waited for more news on TK.