Don't Touch Me!

(Warning this chapter contains: Attempted rape, beating, Alex. I will put warnings for each if you are uncomfortable with anything. The video above is my inspo)

(CARLOS'S POV)
I've been upset that we haven't found TK but we at least have his letters. CSU and Austin has found his car. So they are working on finding anything. TARU is trying to track their phones since we haven't found any of their phones.
"Reyes! We found a letter from TK between the backseat."
My boss informed me.
"What else has CSU found?"
I asked my boss.
"Fabrication of a bodybag, blood, and vodka."
I just nodded my head as I walked away holding the letter. I didn't want to panick in front of my boss or I'll get kicked off the case. That is the last thing I need at the moment. I entered one of the interrogation rooms to have some privacy to read his letter.
Dear Carlos,
I'm so glad everything is coming up right. I hope so. I need you to find me. I just miss you and my family so much. As you know this letter was found in between his car. The bodybag, yes I was in and the blood isn't a lot. It's from my nose, under eye, and cheek. I promise it doesn't hurt anymore my love. I have an idea where Alex is going to take me after he has dumped his car. I believe in this beach house in Galveston. Yes it's far but I know you'll find me. It's just right before you enter Galveston Beach. Second house, sky blue color. 2 story. It gets rented out so I have no idea if other people will be there but I know you'll make it and find me. The room I'll most likely be in will be the room closest to the back door. It's a pinkish room with a metal frame bed inside. A white dresser as well. I love you so much Carlos. Tell my dad I love him and miss you guys. Tell the 126 as well. I'm still holding on to my promise. I'm not going to let him win. I'm staying strong baby. I love you guys.
Love,
Tyler Kennedy Strand
I decided not to hold back from crying as I did for a while. I re-read the letter to show my boss and colleagues the location. Our ADA, DA, and a Judge said we had enough evidence to go to the beach house. It only takes about 3 hours but we took less with lights and sirens. Galveston Police said they were heading towards the beach as well.
( TK'S POV)
Once we abandoned the car we stole a car from a store. He put me in the passenger seat with my hands tied behind my back. He took the tape off my mouth.
"So. You're dating cop?"
He said eyeing me. He still had the gun in his right hand near his lap.
"Yes I am. It hasn't been long only about a week."
He looked over at me and just nodded his head as he kept his eyes on the road. It was kinda late but I would say about 5 or 6ish. I did notice we were heading to the Galveston Beach. One year when I was a kid my dad took me and my mom here that's how I remember. Plus when me and Alex were dating, he took me to the beach house I told Carlos in my letter.
"They are still looking for you."
I looked over at him.
"I remember you mentioned it more then once."
I said looking back at the road. He put his hand on my upper thigh and kept it there until we made it to the beach. Once we got there he took me to the room I told Carlos about. He cuffed me to the metal frame of the bed and put the tape back on my mouth. He pulled a chair to the end of the bed and sat there.
"How should I take off your clothes?"
He asked looking at me with a disturbing smile. I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes. I let one single tear roll down my cheek.
"Would you like them torn or cut?"
He asked as he walked over to me taking the tape off my mouth.
"I say, cut."
He said looking around the room.
"There have to be scissors here somewhere."
Has he continued to look around the room. He walked away into the other room. I looked up above me and around me to find a way out but then he came back into the room.
"Here we are."
He said holding some tool I couldn't tell what it was.

(ATTEMTED RAPE STARTS HERE)
He walked over to me and eyed the tool in his hand and then me.
"You look so pretty like this."
He said giving me a smile that Satan wouldn't even wear.
"You don't have to do this Alex."
I said pleading with my eyes to stop him.
"Yes, yes I do. I have to teach you a lesson for leaving me."
He said angerly. He walked to me and punched me in the face and laughed. He got on top of me and used the tool to get the bottom of my shirt.
"STOP, GET OFF!"
I yelled at him as I tried to get the cuffs off by shaking them.
"YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS."
He said as he got the tool again and fully got my shirt off. He then reached to the side of the bed and got off of me. I started to tear up more and then let a few tears roll down my face.
"Don't cry Tyler"
He said as he walked over to me and wiped my tears. He grabbed what looked like a metal rode and used it to touch my upper body. He stepped back and the cold metal hit my ribs. I screamed in pain and started to cry hard and grabbed the cuffs with the frame and shook the cuffs. He hit my ribs again as I screamed out in pain. He then went to my other side and got on top of me and kissed me roughly.
"You like that Tyler?"
He asked in a taunting tone as he took his belt off. I widened my eyes and screamed no.
"NO, NO, NO, PLEASE DON'T! GET OFF ME!"
I said screaming as he fully took off his belt. He hit my nose to the point where it was bleeding. He kissed me again as I tried to get him off by kicking my legs.
"Don't make me tie your legs."
He said as he led my legs down with his hand from behind. He punched my ribs again. I, again screamed in pain as he got off of me. He went to the front of the bed and took off his shirt.
(ATTEMTED RAPE ENDS HERE)

He got his shirt half way off before he slipped it back on. He grabbed tape and taped my mouth and tied my legs. He grabbed his gun again and then I heard it.
Sirens.