There's Something I Need To Tell You

(Warning: talks of using substances, nightmares)

(TK'S POV)
I could tell that something was up with Carlos. I tried to get it out of him until he asked me if I had any feelings for anyone here. I was really nervous but he looked so serious. I didn't want to start something or make him hate me if he knows I like him. I whispered his name but he couldn't hear me. I knew he wouldn't but I guess it was just so I could get out my gitters.
"You. I have feelings for you."
I say looking up at him the entire time making sure he knew I was serious. He looked at me with a smile and sat next to me.
"I like you to TK."
He smiled at me again and I smiled back. He grabbed my chin and kissed me slow and it was just so beautiful. I looked at him and smiled even wider.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I was happy that I am the one TK has liked in Austin. That smile always gets me. The kiss that we shared gave me butterflies in my stomach.
"I just want to clarify that if we want to start a relationship, I don't want us to revolve around sex."
He looks at me seriously and I agree.
"Of course I completely agree."
I say sturn and smile at him. We turned on the TV because we both knew we didn't have a shift tomorrow which is great. I layed back a little and put my feet on the table, while TK layed on my chest. Tomorrow we can get to know each other which I'm super happy about.
"Can we go in your bed and cuddle?"
TK asks with a sleepy voice and I nodded my head as he sprung up. We entered my room and I went to finish up washing my face. TK went to go lay down. I came back and layed with TK. I put my arms around his waist as I turned to the side looking at him doing the same except putting his head on my chest along with his arms.
(Still Carlos' POV)
I woke up to TK whimpering almost. I figured it out pretty quickly he was having nightmares. I looked at the clock at it was only 5.
"TK, hey it's okay."
I told him as he shot up looking at me panting. He looked so sad and scared. I held him, pulling him into my lap. He put his head on shoulders. I held him. I was so scared when I felt him calm down. I don't know why scared but I thought he wasn't going to go back to sleep but he did. I couldn't go back to sleep. TK slept in my lap until closer to 8. I wanted to make him breakfast but I really couldn't. He started to wake up around 8:30
"Did you get any sleep?"
"I stayed up making sure you would be okay."
"You didn't have to do that Carlos."
He looks at me with such sympathy.
"Yes I did."
He gave me a soft passionate kiss. We both got up so I could make breakfast while TK wanted to make some coffee.
(TK'S POV)
It is so sweet that Carlos chose to stay and keep me safe. I've never had someone do that for me romantic wise. I know I have to tell him about my relapses and Alex. I need to do it today since we both don't have a shift and before we take it to far. I know Carlos will love me even more but that voice in my head says he'll leave me. Carlos is done cooking when he asks me how I'm feeling.
"Better thanks to you."
I smile at him and he gives me that beautiful smile of his as well. Once we are done eating, I realize now I need to. "Can we talk, but on the couch?"
He looks a little worried but agrees.
(CARLOS'S POV)
I was worried about what TK wanted to discuss about. We sat down. TK sat on the coffee table while I sat on the couch across from each other.
"There's something you need to know before we take this relationship farther if that's what you want because I know I do." He looked upset.
"TK, whatever you have to tell me I won't judge."
I looked at him with a serious look and he looked relieved knowing.
"Promise?"
"Promise."
I said with a steren look.
"I don't have the perfect past that you think I do."
"Okay?"
I asked a little confused.
"I don't even know where to start with this."
He looked down at his lap with no emotion.
"Start whenever you want and I'll listen."
I said smiling at him.
"I lived in New York as you know before I moved to Austin."
I nodded agreeing with that.
"Before I moved here."
He said looking at the ground.
"I had a problem with substances and before I moved here I relapsed."
He said looking at the ground and then up. I was shocked that that unfortunately happend.
"TK it's okay. I don't care I'll be their for you. I promise. I'll listen to your problems and I'll be their for you all the way even when you feel like you have to use again I'll be their and hold you so you know I care."
I said looking at him he had almost tears in his eyes.
(TK'S POV)
When I heard Carlos say that I felt so relieved that he wasn't going to judge me. I got up and hugged me as I sat in his lap. "Thank you for not judging me."
I said smiling at him.
"Of course. Even tho we will face obstacles, I will never give up on you or us."
I smiled at his words and I pulled him in for a sweet kiss. He looked at me smiling at he hugged my waist putting his head on my chest.
"There's something else you need to know."
"Of course, anything and I'm hear to listen."
He smiled and I placed a kiss on his head mentally preparing myself for what I have to tell Carlos.