I Have News

TK's POV:
I looked at him so shocked.
"Really?! Are you serious?"
I sounded happy for once today because I really was. I love New York but I am ready to get out of here.
"Where are we moving to dad?
" I asked he looked at me and said with a smug grin,
"Austin Texas, son"
I looked at him a little mortified for some reason.
The nurse came and says I need to stay overnight just to make sure my body is healing from my previous injuries on the job and Alex. They also wanted to do a check up on my body and my rape kit. I was a little stunned to remember he did that to me but I did pull through and let them do what they had to do.
I asked my dad about the whole police situation and he just said,
"Well, they came in and asked me if I knew anything about this and I said no and they took the pictures and rape kit the nurse gave them. I have the lead detectives card if you want to contact him."
I nodded my head and took the card that read; Elliot Stabler SVU Home Phone: __________ SVU Line:__________
(I did take this character from my favorite TV show: Law and Order SVU)
I put the card on the Hospital nightstand. It just all still feels so surreal to me. I knew one day I would have to face my demons but I had no idea it would come so soon.
There was a knock on the door and my dad looked at me eyeing me asking, 'who could that be?' The door opened and revealed detectives and one who I guessed was Detective Stabler.
"Hello Tyler, my name is Elliot Stabler, and I can see you have my card."
I smiled at him and said yes. I asked him what they were during here and who the other detective was.
"My name is Olivia Benson and I see you have met my partner, we did talk to your dad earlier while you were sleeping. We just have a couple questions for you and then we will be on our way."
I told them that was fine with me and politely asked my dad to please leave the room for a moment. He just kissed my forehead and nodded.
Once he left the room Det.Stabler asked how was I feeling.
I just responded with I could be doing better.
"Also if you could please call me TK, I'm not a fan of it and Alex called me that a lot." 
They both nodded and took the 2 seats next to me. Det.Benson asked, " TK, do you have any idea where Alex could be?" I looked at her and said,
"Before he left he said he was going to go screw his assistant." She wrote it down in her notepad and asked where he worked. "He works at the Dentist Office near Central Park."
She nodded again and wrote down the information.
"If you need anything or have any questions here is my card as well."
She then put her card on the table next to her partners card. Before they left I asked if I was ever going to have to testify and if so I am moving shortly. Det.Stabler responded this time with,
"I don't know, but if he gives himself up, then you wouldn't have to and then the DA would give him his options and that's over if you end having to testify then we will contact you with more information."
I nodded as they walked out the door.
I started at the ceiling enjoying the piece and quiet waiting for my dad to return probably with food as well. Which I wasn't against. I didn't eat the leftovers or have eaten anything in a while.