I Never Told You How Much I Love You

(Only 5 more chapters until this book is complete, and a quick message, mild smut)

(TK'S POV)
No words could describe how grateful I was that me and Carlos finally got to move in together. It definitely is a dream come true.
I get to go back to work in 3 days, and Carlos goes back in 2.
He doesn't think it's a good idea but he needs to realize because of our jobs, we aren't always going to get to be together.
Anyhow, I woke up today around 7 and decided to lay down until Carlos gets up.
This time not scaring the absolute shit out of him.
He finally woke up around 7:30.
"Hey."
He said in a very hot morning voice as he buried his head into my neck.
"Hey."
I said in a smiley voice, my hands tangled into his hair.
"What time is it?"
"7:35"
I told him as he nodded his head. Us staying there until closer to 8.
Carlos went downstairs to make breakfast and I stayed upstairs making the bed and at least washing my face.
I went downstairs as Carlos finished making breakfast.
"Hey, I'm going to go wash my face real quick."
He said as I nodded my head, pecked my lips as he went upstairs.
He made pancakes, eggs, and bacon today.
I finished just as Carlos came back downstairs.
"Thanks for breakfast love."
I said smiling as I gave him a kiss. I wrapped my hands in his hair, his hands placed on my waist.
We smiled into the kiss.
"How about a movie?"
I asked smiling as he nodded his head. I held his hand behind me as he followed me into our living room.
We made it to the couch having a hard time deciding on what movie, but ended up watching the bumblebee transformer movie.
Me personally one of my favorite transformer movies :)
As we were watching the movie, I realized that what bumblebee was going through, the pain of losing loved ones, losing family, going through metal torture committed by yourself, is similar to the pain I felt. The pain I felt before I met Carlos.
Carlos reminded me of a certain person.
My dad reminded me of Prime. Bumblebees parental figure. Someone who always looked out for him. Never giving up hope.
The transformer squad reminds me of the 126. They always have my back. The loyalty and respect for their Prime.
I reminded myself of Bee. The innocence you feel like you once had since you've lost everything and everyone you've ever loved and cared about.
Carlos reminded me of the girl who is looking after Bee. Charlie.
Charlie is the only person who sees the good in Bee. Not the broken one. Charile takes good care of Bee. No matter the cost. No matter how Bee feels like he doesn't deserve it.
"You alright babe?"
Carlos said removing me from my thoughts.
"Of course. You're here."
I said smiling as I layed my head on his chest. Him smiling the same radiant smile I've fallen in love with.
After the movie was over it was already almost 11.
I went upstairs with Carlos to put on some more suitable clothing.
I wore some black leggings and a light blue shirt.
Carlos wore some gray sweats and a white shirt.
We stayed in bed for about another couple hours.
Just being able to lay here with him, is one of the best things I've ever gotten to do.
After we layed down for a bit, Carlos was reading as I layed on top of him on my phone.
"In your letters."
He said clearing his throat and sitting up a bit. I stayed straddled to his lap as I waited for him to continue.
"In one of your letters."
He said looking at me as he took off his glasses, placing them on his side of the bed.
"You talked about loving me, and never getting to say it."
He said looking down and thinking about what happend a little over a week ago to us. To me.
"I love you TK."
He said holding my waist, looking at me.
"I love you too, Carlos."
I said smiling holding his shoulders kissing him.
After we parted we smiled at each other.
"I never got to tell you that."
I said smiling as he chuckled at me.

*mild smut starts*
As we kissed again, he licked my bottom lip asking for him to enter. I opened my mouth granting him to enter. He explored my mouth, and every inch of my mouth.
I moaned a little into the kiss as his cold hands slipped into my shirt, gasping at the cold feeling.
He smiled into the kiss as he kissed my check, then my jaw, making his way to my neck.
At first planting kisses and then making love bits. As I moaned at the feeling he made the love bit into a hickey. Multiple hickeys.
Carlos making them down to my collarbone, flipping us over so he was on top of me and I underneath him.
He continued his marking, stopping at the ending of my collarbone.
"Do you want to continue?"
He asked looking at me.
I don't think he was ready, know it's only been about a week since everything.

*end of mild smut*
I also decided to wait.
"Let's wait baby."
I said smiling as he smiled, nodding his head.
He gave me a peck on the lips as he looked over to see what time it was.
2:34
I decided to go ahead and run on my exercise bike.
"I'm going for my run on the bike."
I said getting up and looking at the closet to see what to wear.
I looked over as he nodded his head, letting me know he heard what I said.
I grabbed a light blue tank top and black joggers. Plus my white and red running shoes.
I gave Carlos a peck on the lips as I went for my run.

As I finished my run, I looked at the screen to see how much I've ran and for how long.
As I was impressed with the results, I got off the bike and layed a towel down on the floor, stretching my limbs so I'm not sore tomorrow.
I finished stretching and made my way to the bedroom.
Carlos was there and as I could see almost done with his book.
"Hey."
He said not looking up from his book.
I waved as I panted a little bit, grabbing clothes to take a shower. Noting it was already 4.
I took my shower and got out to hear Carlos in the kitchen. I wore a black band-t and white shorts.
I walked downstairs to see Carlos setting the table.
"Let me help."
I said walking over there. He was now wearing a white tank top and black sweats.
He nodded his head, pecking his cheek and setting the table.
I set the table and sat on the counter watching Carlos finish up.
He made some very tasty fajitas tonight.
We finshed up dinner as I thanked him with a quick kiss.
"Want to watch a movie?"
He asked as I nodded my head. We made it to the couch as he turned on the TV.
"What do you want to watch?"
He asked looking at me.
"Sleeping Beauty."
I said laying my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapping around my waist.
As the movie was over, it was already about 7.
We decided to cuddle upstairs. We went to bed at around 10.
Holding each other with Carlos behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Mine placed on his.
Finally telling the love of my life, 'I love you.'