I'm Sorry Dad, I Love You

(TK'S POV):
"Why do you cut yourself son?" I sat their in shock because I didn't know he noticed or even would ask me that question.
"It's okay if you need time but know I will be there for you and I am here to help you get better." He said.
I love my dad so much. I don't think I would have stayed alive any longer without him.
"He always gave me hints he didn't want me so I decided that if I hurt my self then the pain would go away. But before he left he told me that I should just die because no one cares."
As I spoke I just started crying between sentences. He looked at my with sympathy and said, "Son of course people love you I mean you have me and our fire house, just think about how many people's lives you've saved. They have so much to thank you for."
I looked at him and realized he was right. I knew he was right.
"Well maybe you will find someone better TK."
"I hope so"
I thought about why he said that and hoped. I mean I know he wants me to be happy but I feel like there is something more he isn't mentioning.
"I know that you hope I find someone better because you care about me, but why out of that reason?"
I asked just to see what he would say. He responded with,
"TK we are moving to Austin."

I am going to try to update tonight and if not tonight, tomorrow. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!