The Bar Across the Street

(CARLOS'S POV)
I got off my shift and into my car to go pick up TK. I saw him waiting for me outside the station and hugging his dad goodbye waving at me, and I waving back. He hopped in,
"Hey Officer"
"Hey Firefighter"
We started to drive back near the station to go to the bar.
(TK'S POV)
As we started driving I heard one of my favorite songs on the radio,
"I Was Made for Loving You" by Kiss. I hummed some parts and the song stopped because we arrived at the bar. We walked in and it was a place for first responders to spend time with each other. Sometimes citizens would come in which is fine.
(CARLOS'S POV)
We walked over to the bartender and I ordered a beer while TK ordered a water. "Here you go Officer"
He says as he hands me my beer. I've been in this bar once or twice before. I've gone with my partner or other coworkers. "And for you cutie"
He says as he hands TK his drink, he also winked at TK and walked away.
TK just rolled his eyes. I smirked to myself.
"It happens and you learn to not start a fight, especially since I am with a cop"
He says while taking a sip of his water. I just smiled at how adorable, cute and hot he is.
"So you came from New York huh?"
I asked trying to start a conversation. "Yeah I did I do kinda miss the noises but I love the quiet here"
I smiled and nodded. TK put money on the table and asked if I was ready to leave. I was surprised he was ready to leave and paid for us but I said yes. Once we got in the car TK asked if we could go back to my place.
"Yea, is your dad okay with that?"
"Yeah he's fine with it."
We both smiled as we drove away.
(TK'S POV)
It sucks when people try to flirt with me. I've learned to roll my eyes once they walk away so I don't start something. Especially with Carlos here. He asked if I came from NY and I told him how I missed it but did like it here. I have learned to accept the fact that I do really like Carlos. I can feel it he might not like me as much as I do but I don't see why I can't try.
I do want to tell Carlos about my past but I'm afraid he's going to be disappointed or disgusted by me because of what I've been through. I ask if we could go to his place and I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea that I want to do it. I mean I do but I need get to know him better.
So maybe by us talking for a bit I might be able to open up more to him. I really want him to understand what I've been through. He said it's fine as long as my dad knows and is okay with it. My dad said to be careful and if anything goes bad or wrong to call him. He said he trust Carlos tho so he doesn't see why not. I smiled when Carlos said he was fine with it to.