Ball boys| Will |Mike|Ganji

A/N: I bring you more ball boys content because I made a friend on Twitter and they let me do a fic based off their art!!

https://twitter.com/ECHO011C3/status/1667422640825597952?t=036kVHq2epl9Kn5IegyF9g&s=19

Tennis
--------
Sitting on the bench, ganji rubbed his head in pain.

"You could have at least gotten me an ice pack, you know." He rubbed his head again.

"I did!" Mike offered the batter a half melted ice pack," I just melted on the way back!"

"You suck."

"Bleh!" Mike stuck his tongue out at him. Watching as William fiddled with the keys to the sports building. As captain of the rugby team, William had to make sure everything was secured before and after practice, meaning they had to stay after as well.

"Oh hey will! Before you pack everything up, let me show you how I won my teams game last year!" He said, hoping up off the bench.

"Don't, He already almost killed me with my own cricket ball." Ganji warned, tossing his red ball up and down.

"Ugly."

"You!"

"You!"

"Yah, Mama."

"Yo, Mama! And them buttery ass teeth!"

William stopped what he was doing and watched the two rough houses.

"Both of you are ugly, anyways here!" He handed them each a tennis racket and some neon green balls," Now let's make this quick! We have to get home before the street lights come on!"

He opened the gate to the tennis court and tripped Ganji up as he walked past him.

"Bean eater." Ganji hissed at him, "I still can't believe your favorite snack is beans on toast."

"Beans on toast is delicious! I'll make some for you both next time you get over!" He was determined to get them to try it at least once.

"Absolutely not."

"I'd rather shovel elephant crap."

William made a face," It's not like you eat anything better! Mike, sixty percent of your diet it junk food and popcorn, and you?" William pointed to ganji," I don't even know what you eat. You look like you eat too much bread."

"Bread is good!" Ganji defended himself.

"Yeah! Unlike how you disrespect bread by putting raw,baked beans on it!"

"It's not World War Two anymore will, Tell your people to use the spices they stole!"

Mike snorted," That's what im saying! All that fighting for spice and they don't even use it!"

Ganji howled, then yelped when William threw a ball at him.

"Yeah, yeah, hurry up and show us your move, Mike!" William said, desperately fighting back a smile. He had to be patriotic! He couldn't allow them to slander his home!

"Ok, ready! Here we go!" He bounced the ball a few times, then leaped a good few feet into the air and struck the ball as hard as he could.

Both cricket and ruby players were genuinely surprised at how fast the ball had gone!

"Do it again! This time I'm ready!" Screamed ganjis competitiveness.

"Ok, catch!"

"Ow! Shit my face!" William held his cheek.

"Oh shit-"

"You ok, man?"

Touching his face one last time, William rolled his shoulder," Yeah, I'm good! Let's keep going!"
----------

Cricket ball.

"That was definitely on purpose!" Mike's bi- colored eyes tried to make contact with Ganjis brown ones.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He hummed, bat over his shoulder.

"As if!"

"Coms on, chill! We got the win, didn't we?" William said, breaking them up," I think we all deserve some ice cream!"

Both Mike and Ganji looked at him," Aren't you lactose intolerant?" Mike poked the captains side.

"Yeah, last time we got ice cream, you blew up my toilet!" Ganji remember locking himself in the bathroom with the rancid oder and not being able to get out," I'm still growing my eyebrow hair back cause of you."

"Oi! Can it!"  He grabbed the both of them in a head lock.

"Will come on! My hair!"

"And I don't want your William sweat in my hair!!"

"What you got a problem with me being sweaty?"

"Yeah, when it's all over me!"

"And in my face!"

"Too bad! Let's go get some celebration ice cream!"

The two groaned. Knowing that William would eventually blew up a toilet.

"1 2 3, not it!"

"You cheated!"
---------

Rugby

"Oooooh shit, that's it, I'm done, should have stayed my pale ass in tennis!" Mike wheezed as someone helped him up off the ground. This was his third time getting tackled, and he was ready to call it a night.

"Oi, come on then! Up you go!" William slapped Mike on the back and dragged him to the side lines to get some water.

"Nice block, Will." Mike grunted, rolled his ankle.

"You really did send that poor guy flying." Ganji commented, waving to his mother in the stands.

"Hah, thanks, come on, then we're in the home stretch! Once we win, I'll take us to get more ice cream!"

Both Mike and Ganji started to playfully tug on his dreads.

"Hah? Are you dumb?"

"Last time we had to take care of you! You gassed the car up!"

"Shhhhh! I did not!"

"You did,"

"You guys are mean! And after all I'v done for you!" He fake cried into his shoulder.

"See, look what you did, Mike!"

"I swear I'll set this whole school on fire - I can't stand either of you!" Mike yelled, latching onto his friends back.