fort asseus holeus| The Embrace!Victor

Art by: https://twitter.com/noochi18/status/1685397817303646208?t=LLYOLCLRZSmxEOPNhzq_4Q&s=19

OK so fucking around with some dusty old tomb you found in the basement of some castle you'd been exploring in Europe probably wasn't the best idea. And bringing it home instead of reporting it to some archeologist might get you banned from Europe or thrown in jail, but it was finders' keepers!!!

The only problem was that the damn thing was in that old hear yee hear yee language. Google only helped you a little bit to get general pronunciation of the words on one of the pages.

"Ow!" You'd cut your finger on the surprisingly sharp pages of the book! "Crap!" A single drop of blood landed on the page, and you immediately tried to wipe it off. It just spread over some symbol before quickly disappearing, "That's what I get for stealing, I guess." Puttinf the book down, you go up to put a bandaid on your finger.

"Now where did I put them..." Digging into your bathroom cabinet, you finally found one and slapped it on." God, I hope this doesn't get infected, shits probably got the cure for cancer on those pages." Maybe you'd turn the book over to the police when you were done? Or maybe you'd sell it! Surely someone would want it!

Stepping over a pile of dirty clothes, you reentered your room and-

"What the fuck is that?"

Standing in the center of your room was some sort of doll? It looked like A build a bear plushy. Well no now that you got a better look at it, it kinda looked like a Sanrio character like from Aggretsuko.

To your surprise it moved! Blinking up at you with big Shiney eyes.

"Aw! Hey, what are you doing here? And what even are you?" You didn't own any pets, so the only logical conclusion was that you somehow summoned it! "Does this mean I can do magic?! Ok, fouces one thing at a time.

Kneeling, you offered it your hand, and it sniffed your fingers for a moment. Wet nose making you grin.

"Ow! Asshole!" The damn thing bit you hard enough to bleed! It held your finger in its paws, licking it and then releasing its mini murder claws to keep you from pulling away,"ow! Let go!!" It was weird feeling the damn things tongue sucking on your bleeding finger.

There was a sudden Poof! And a red fog filled the room!

You no longer felt the soft squishy paws of the dog/cat thing but instead felt the cold hands of a human as the red fog cleared. Kneeling in front of you was a very much naked man with the only thing on him a golden crown.

"Wh- WHO ARE YOU?!"

he pulled your finger out of his mouth with an odd smile on his blood-stained lips.

'The Embrace'