What's mine is Mine|Dragon hunter

First came the cravings. The urge to eat more meat wasn't unnatural. It was, however, unnatural to eat meat while it was still bleeding. Then came the muscles jerks. He would be perfectly fine one moment! Then, he wanted to claw the nearest horse into bits! To hunt it down and out, smart the beast only to bite its strong, powerful neck. And finally, the hormones. They came and went, and for the most part, he could contain it.

Until he couldn't

He had become the very same person he swor he wouldn't! But was it really all that sinful? To indulge in his nature? One side of his brain rationed. But at the cost of others,no! One must have restraint! Patience. Control. Lest One becomes a mindless beast.

Such thoughts would prove almost philosophical! If it wasn't for the fact he was stealing away the local menders daughter.

The young maiden whome he'd commission hundreds of times to mend his cape and armor. His childhood friend, whom he'd run in the mud and caught frogs with. Now that he was older, he really appreciated a lovely mate- ahem! wife. Someone for him love and cherish, to lavish in gold and gems! Fine silks and robes! Generation old wine and cheese! And have his clutch! Very important.

Get mate pregnant.

Smells good.

He shook those thoughts and shifted the woman over his shoulders back up.

"Sir! Unhand me!!"

She was very feisty.

Bringing her up to his hidden home in the mountains, he dropped his ma- AHEM! Wife! Into a massive roll of furs. It was a perfect cave he'd carved himself! And with time, he planned on building a cabin either inside or next to it, whichever he decided on first.

He spat a small flame into the fireplace and watched it crackle as it grew.

"I'll have you know my friend is a knight of... wait a moment... Fredrick?! Is that you?!"

"It is most good to see you,____."

"You rat bastard!! You took a year off my life you did! I ought to hang you where you stand!"

"I just wanted to see you."

"You could have knocked! On my door! "

"You had those people over." He wanted your attention, all of it. After a long and dangerous hunt, was it so wrong to seek out affection? After all, he'd saved a village from some evil creature! Surly he deserved a reward!

"And those were customers! What if when I go back my shop is picked clean?!" Yes you had all the keys to your safe but still!

"Then I shall buy you a new store," his hord was more than enough to cover your little store.

He'd been trying to convince you to leave it be and come to him. Be apart of his hord. He wanted to treasure you and keep you tucked away from eyes and the unworthy. But he knew that wasn't really 'him'. So he fought those urges back with a sword.

"I like my store."

"I am aware....I need to commission something from you." He stood behind you, hidden tail swaying back and forth.

"Is it that infernal cape again?"

"Ah."

"Do you know how long that'll take to repare!? Just what have you been doing?" To sit and hand stich every gem, tassel and string of gold flaked yarn would take at least half a year!

"Yes, Now can you do it?" He wanted to sit down and cuddle you.

"It's never a matter of can, It's will I do it?"

"Name your price."

"Hmph, that's just like you rich folk....and stop spooning me! Your breath tickles!!"  But you wouldn't have it any other way.