Cheeder cheese|Harlequin!Mike

"Chedder? Chedder!? Where are you!" Looking under the table cloth, you quietly called out for the orange cat. "Oooo, where are you!?" Pulling out your pocket watch, it was almost curfew! Conviction would come by and give everyone a small summary of what to expect the next day, and you could not miss it!

You'd checked all over the first floor. Cheddar was a small kitten, so he could be anywhere! It made you sick with worry! What if conviction found him!? Or worse! The count!?

"Chedder, please!"

Looking around one last time, you were just about to give up when you saw a flash of blue sitting outside on the balcony. Such a bright blue was the polar opposite of the castles color scheme! Taking a peek outside, you were met with an oddly dressed man.

He looked like he was ready to go to a party, top hat and all!

"Harliquin? What are you - Chedder!"

The man looked up and smiled at you. In his lap was cheddar, playing with a blade of grass in his hands.

"So that's its name?" The man said, smiling at chedder. Who was laying on his back and swatting at the grass, "rather fitting"

"I'm so sorry, chedder didn't attack you, did he? Where did you find him! I was looking all over for him!"

"He was attacking some curtains when I brought him outside, I figured Conviction wouldn't like seeing this little one tear up his masters house."

You paled, "Sir Conviction was here?!"

"I managed to distract him long enough to steal this little one away."

"Oh thank goodness, I'll take chedder off your hands n-" when you reached for the kitten the man tapped the felines head and entrapped it in a small, floating bubble that reminded you of a rabbit.

"I did risk my neck trying to hide this little one, and I am rather famished."

"Food? Uh, well, I could run down to the kitchen. What is it that you wanted to eat?" You were already late, what was a few more minutes? If anything, conviction would be too busy passing out roles to even think of any missing people.

"You."

"Pardon?" Had you heard him, right? "I'm not sure I follow." He took a step closer and met you with cheerful and sinister Bi- colored eyes.

"I said I want to eat you, I'm usually not picky about where my meals come from," he pinned you between a dying oak tree and himself, "but iv had the pleasure of tasting you before hand and I really couldn't get your taste out of my mind."

Your heart was racing. What did he mean by that?! You'd never held a conversation with him before today! so how -

"Ah, now you remember, that little Itty bite tiny weeny detail about all staff members donating blood once a month?"

"I see." You tried to stay calm, now knowing what he really was.

"What with the long face? I promise I'll be gentle with you, I won't take much!" He waited and smiled again when you unbuttoned the top parts of your blouse.

You'd entertained Sir Harliquin before. He was usually a flirtatious man, always playing games and cracking jokes. You'd always thought him to be rather handsome! But for him to ask to feed straight from the sorce? Well, you were a bit baffled. But it wasn't anything you hadn't done before.

"It'll only hurt for a moment."

Feeling hard fangs graze your skin, you winced when the sharp pain shot through your neck. But then came pleasure, the kind that made you act stupid. You wouldn't let those feelings take over!

Covering your mouth, you squirmed when he moved his fangs into another spot. Injecting you with another dose of whatever the hell vampires produced.

But he was so gentle with you. Even with your nails digging into his back and legs wrapping around his waist.

Everything was warm and fuzzy, and you were so close to just -

"Ahem."

With one long swipe of his tongue across the wounds he made. Harlequin kissed the spot just as the maid collapsed in his arms.

"Your count has excellent taste, I was barely able to hold myself back." He licked the blood off his lips. Holding the half unconscious maid in his arms like one would an oversized teddy bear.

"She is not yours for the tasting!"

"No? I seem to recall you also had a taste test a few years ago."

That shut conviction up, if only for a moment.

"I'll be taking her back, along with her pet."

"Do you have to? She was cute all breathless for me."

"That's enough, Quin. The count my tolerate you tomfoolery but I will not."

"Fine, fine, I'll return my little snack back to her room."

Conviction watched as the other vampire opened the double French doors with a breeze. Leaving him alone outside.

He would have to keep a close eye on that particular maid. It seems the jester had found a new play thing.