marry her anyway|Tinaqua

".... is there something you wish to ask? Ithaqua?" Phillipe put down his cup of coffee.

The young man had been staring at him for a very long time, and it was starting to.. unnerve him. Especially with that creepy mask of his.

He pointed a frost covered glove up at him and asked, "Who is that?"

Philippe looked behind himself, thinking the Dream witch had made herself known, but no one was there.

"We're you referring to my sister?"

"Sister?"

"Yes, her name is Christian."

"Oh." He stared even more, "You're very pretty miss. Christina."

"..."

"Oh, thank you! I promise I'm usually not this scruffy looking!" He tried to make himself look a bit more presentable in front of her. They were waiting for duos to open up.

"Well, it seems it's almost that time. Do try and keep up." He fixed the pressure on his pipe .

"You too, old man."

Philippe scoffed. If anyone here was old, it was the dream witch! He was only 24!

And that's how it started. After their first match together, Ithaqua spent more time around the art siblings, if only to see Christina's gentle, soft smile.

He followed the two around like a lost puppy. Always trying to show off to her. It didn't matter where philippe went. The nightwatch would somehow find him.

Today, he hadn't even left his room before running into the stilt wearing man. In his hands were some flowers, crudly put together.

"Good morning! I saw these in the garden and thought you might like them!" He held them up and placed them in her arms.

"......"

"Really? I mean, I thought they'd look good on you, thats all! Cause... you're really pretty."

"...."

"I mean it!"

"...."

"You think I'm handsome? Hahaha, thank you, and I usually keep my mask on for protection, but maybe I'll show you my face!"

Philippe sighed and made his way downstairs, the two talking as he ate breakfast. He felt like a third wheel, but if Christina was enjoying a friend, then who was he to deny her that? It was still annoying having him trial him like some lost puppy. After he finished eating, he headed back to his room to fix his hair. He'd long since tuned both of their chatting out and mindlessly tried to close the door -

Thunk

"-thats awfully rude! I wasn't done talking to her yet." He shoved the door open. Fighting the wax artist as he tried to close it.

"Listen, little one, I- ... but Christina! But!" He made a face and pushed his door open winder and through grit teeth grinned, "Please, make yourself at home."

"I will."

The feeling of a spiked stilt piercing his shoes made philippe make a painful fist,' Little shit did that on purpose!'

"..."

"Yes, yes... fine! I won't kill him...ppff you're such a bore sometimes- Ow! Tina! OW! I'm going. I'm going!" Stepping into his room, philippe started making the three of them glasses . Two of vivi kola and one a large, heavy bar sized glass of dark beer. It wasn't all that great, but it was chilled, and he could drink and think till they were done.

Passing them out, he sat in one of his chairs and quietly drank as the two spoke.

"Is he your only family? ... I see, I had a brother too once... no, I don't, not after what he did... are you sure? It's not a fun story, but it happened during the night -"

Philippe tuned him out, 'I wonder if they have any absinthe... probably not. It would be nice to visit the green fairy again...'

He too another sip of his beer, nodding in and out of sleep.

"Mhm... Tina, we should... get le fée verte... it's been a while... maybe now I can drink it by itself, ha! Wouldn't that be funny?" He was drunk, giggling and laughing to himself like a child. If there was anything he miss more than being away from home besides its beautiful cities and mountains, it was its alcohol.

"I think your brother has lost it... oh! Thank you for letting me chat with you, I'll see you soon!"

He was too drunk to even notice the kiss Ithaqua had left on his sister's hand.