double decker bus|Gannie

Putting on his shoes, ganji slipped his wallet back into his pocket and fixed his hair in the mirror.

"Ann! Are you ready?!" He yelled, opening the front door and waiting for her.

"Yes! Coming!" She skirted past him and into semi damp spring afternoon. A light shower had covered the town in a splash of water. She fixed her long dress as he locked the door and mindlessly felt around for her hand," I'm glad it stopped raining, I was worried we wouldn't go to that movie."

"Yeah, those spring shower bursts are nothing to play about.... you look cute." And she did. Wearing a long sleeved emerald green dress with small three inch high heels. He'd have to take some pictures of her in the park on the way back like he always did.

"But it smells nice, like the earth and rain."

"I could do without the gasoline smell, but yeah." He pulled her to the side to walk around a large puddle.

"Thank you~ Oh!" She snickered when he pulled her closer and pressed several kisses to her head.

"I think we should go get some of the pretzels, you know the sweet ones."

"You and your sweets addiction, I swear!"

"It's not an addiction! I just like to keep my mouth busy cause you're always in your work shop."

"Commissions have to be made!"

"But we never go to the park anymore! Let's go for a run later on!" He begged.

There was nothing he liked more than going for a nice, long run with her! Coming to the crosswalk, they waited at the stop light, waiting for it to change green for pedestrians.

"Well, if i can't have sweets, you can't have anything spicy, you know it makes you gassy."

"Ganji!"

"What!?"

She shoved his shoulder," Not out loud!"

"No one's even here. Besides, we all do it."

"You're so gross, I forgot boys have the cootie touch."

"Yeah?" He immediately started tickling her.

"No! Shoo!!! Please! Im- Ganji, please! I'll pee myself!! Nohoohoho! Staphhhhp!"

Then there was a loud screech of metal and the sound of wheels ripping at the concrete.

Anne had less than ten seconds to realize what was about to happen. The bus. The double-decker bus they rode every Saturday was barreling at them on grass and wet asphalt. She had just enough time to put her hands on his side before

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Breaking news is just in!
A local bus loses control and hits a couple, killing them almost instantly!

The victims are Ganji Gupta and Annie Leaster. Apparently, the driver,Aesop Carl. suffered from a breakdown while driving, causing the vehicle to swerve and hit the couple.

Thankfully, no one else was injured, and we take you live to the scene of the accident.

Police, firefighters, and the ambulance tapped off the scene as first respondeders took care of the injured.

Across the grass in mutilated heap of broken limbs and torn ligaments. Annie's blood,water, and oil stained her once emerald dress. She shoes had ended up a few feet from each other while the other landed up by Ganjis leg. While first responders tried to clean up his body that had wrapped around a pole from impact.

Yidhar laughed at the sight and grabbed the string of time. One more time! She just wanted to see them die one last time!

A/N: and if a double decker bus~ Crashes into us~ to die by your side is such a heveanly way to die~