Hunting season| Kevin

Tap tap tap

"Kevin~"

Aw shit.

Kevin tried to keep his illusion up as he watched you pace back and forth around China towns tree.

"Kev~, come here, please? I have something I want to give to you. "

He swallowed, looking over at Naib. Who'd turned into a stool.

Naib mouthed to him," Don't you dare" aggressively.

"Mmh Kevin, please? I promise you'll like it~"

Crack

"Don't you dare," Naib hissed, watching the huntress cry out. Looking at the clock, there were about 2 minutes left. If Kevin could keep his composure long enough to.

"There you are!"

Naib watched as the cowboy made his illusion disappear and hopped off the box he was hiding on. Holding onto his hat as the huntress snatched him up.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me' Naib made face watching the large huntress grab a chair and pull the cowboy into her lap. Kissing him all over his face.

"Kev, do you know where any of your friends are~"

'Don't you snitch you horny old dog.' Naib was tempted to move. To try and make a break for it but held firm.

"I ah, I don't sweetness, sorry." He leaned into her touch, large hands thumbing his cheek and neck.

"Aw, well, at least I was able to fine you, handsome." She cood, enjoying his flustered face and cute blush.

"You uh yah said something about a reward?"

"I did, didn't I?" It was then you sat up and tossed him over your shoulder and went to find a suitable place. "Let's see, hmmm, the restaurant is probably good."

"Hey!" A voice yelled at you.

Looking around, confused for the voice, you looked down to see the dwaf woman peering up at you.

"Let me kill him! Iv only found 1 person so far!" She demanded, tugging on your sleeve.

"Sorry dear, this treat is mine."

"Aw what?! But he probably knows where everyone else is hiding!"

"I already checked, now pardon us please." You stepped passed her and closed the two doors to the restaurant.

"Yah got me wrapped' round yer finger, yah know that?" He said, leaning on the wall next to you. Trying his best to seduce you.

"I do? Then you'll let me do whatever I want?" You asked, shadowing over him. You could practically see the hearts in his eyes.

"Yeah"

He was so cute. You weren't sure what it was about this specific mortal from all the others whom serve and worship you. The hat, the boots, and that charming accent and drawl. Not to mention how sweet he was. You'd seen from your other eye how he acted around other people. A strong pillar at best and a hypocritical ass at his worst. But he wasn't a bad person.

No, Kevin was a good man despite having his moments. And you wanted to consume him. Crawl into his skin and become one with him, but you withhold those urges.

You'd taken his hat a place it on your head trapping him between your chest and the wall. Kissing all over his neck and face, leaving the small trace of black lipstick all over him.

"Hm. Missed a spot sugar" He pointed to his lips and grinned into every kiss and peck.

"Your so cute I can't stand it" you pulled back, dragging your sharp nail along his chest. You'd tossed his poncho onto the table. He looked so delicious all marked up and trapped like this. No where to go but in your arms. You could do whatever you want to him.

Looking at the clock, you realized you only had about a minute left to do what you'd originally wanted to do. You had to get on your knees to finally be at eye level with him, and even then, he was still short. But it was good enough.

Leaving more dark marks over his beard, you kissed deeply into his mouth, and he let you. That's when you let your tongue push deep down his throat.

"Hmph!"

'He so cute~' you still had your eyes closed. But you could imagine his confused look, feeling your tongue down the back of his throat. Leaving a slight bulge, you put a bit of pressure on it with a claw. Just enough to let him know how monsterus your body really was.

That's when the siren went off, and you pulled your long tongue out of his mouth. Leaving his gasping for a moment.

"Thanks, hon. See you next match, hm?" And you stalked off but not before see the large bulge in his pants. Giggling, you waved goodbye to him and met up with Galatea as all the other players quickly left.

"Gala, did I leave my lipstick with you?"

She looked up at you," Huh? Yeah, it's right here." she pulled your tube out from a side pocket on her torn up straight jacket," I don't get what you see in him. He's old. Way too old."

Applying the black paint to your lips, you smiled at her," That's the point." You wondered how he was doing.

And poor Kevin was trying to pick himself up off the floor.

"Hey, get up, you old dog!" Naib hissed, kicking the man in the side.

"Watch it!" Kevin barked, grabbing his poncho and hat...hat...hat? HAT!? looking around wildly, he tied his poncho around his waist. Looking for his hat.

"Your monster girlfriend walked off with it."

"Ah, thanks!" He before naib could scold the old man he was already gone.

"Old Dog."