Office hours| gannie 🍋

A/N: Art by my beloved kai!!!
https://twitter.com/whatiskaidown/status/1694928746716053709?t=S0B6jNPRkRo0jt6etafghw&s=19

Sitting at his desk, Sheriff started looking through his folders.

"Where is it? I could have sworn it was here." He was looking for a file on a specific criminal who'd be on trial in a few days. He could have sworn it was here! Had he moved it to a draw again? Or maybe it was under all these other documents? Hm... no, it wasn't on his desk and -

Thunk

Sigh.

"I'm board."

"That's not my problem." Now he could have sworn it was on his desk! Where had it gone!? What if he threw it away again!? There had been plenty of times where He'd accidentally thrown the wrong thing out by being distracted and speaking of distractions.

"Can't I just go?" Hidden asked. Sitting her dress covered butt on the corner of his desk.

"You shouldn't even be here." Somehow, she'd found a way to break into the police department to come see him.

"I can't come see my favorite officer now?" She huffed, brushing his hand over his chest. Nothing was more attractive than a man in uniform after all.

He gave her a look. Knowing good and damn well the real reason she showed up.

"I'm busy. Go home before it gets too late." She was a great info broker, but she was still a woman. The last thing he wanted was for anything to happen to her on the way home.

"You're always busy! You never come see me anymore!" She huffed. While yes, she made a good chunk of money by selling information, she still missed her favorite customer! Even if he paid her by other means.

Settling down again. The quiet only lasted a few minutes before she squirmed on the table. It had been months since she'd last seen him, about three! And she missed him!

"I'm horny." She chirped.

Snap

The ink pen he was using broke in half.

"You're always horny." He needed her to shut up before he did something that would get him fired.

But of course, her being, well, Her! Decided to ignore that and sit down on his lap.

"Please? I miss you~"

He tch-ed and tried not to let those soft, wanting eyes fool him. She was dangerous and he knew it. But he couldn't help it, he missed her too. Despite their less than wholesome relationship, he did care for her. Perhaps he cared a bit too much.

Like last month when he sent her a pair of earrings that he thought would look good on her, the ones she was wearing right now. The silver and amethyst ones that matched her favorite outfit.

He sighed, reaching around her to put all his things away, leaning back into his chair. "You're so needy." But he likes being depended on. Playing with one of her earrings, he traced the puff of her cheek. Soft and warm, she was so cute. No wonder he had such a massive crush on her.

"Officer~" and she knew it too. Knew she had him wrapped around her finger, "Do you happen to have the security layout for the tower?"

So that's what she was after.

"You could have just stole it, you know?" He scoffed, putting a hand on both her thighs and holding her close.

"Mhm." But she just wanted a reason to get close to him. It was against her code to get attached to her clients, but something about this grumpy, workaholic officer of the law made her giddy. She liked him! Not to mention he was a good kisser.