partners?

I stare at this man next to me, as he wrote our names on the slip of paper. He  takes out a notebook from his bag and tears out a paper, then writes something on it.

"xxx-xx-xxx-xx - my number :DDDD
we can meet at my house today for the project, the faster we finish it the better!!!" He passes me the note. I stare at his handwriting. He's handsome, smart, kind and has the prettiest hair you've ever seen, and he... His handwriting, is so pretty and sophisticated yet so cute and messy.

I make eye contact with him while i tried giving him a smile of affirmation. I notice his eyes, they weren't blue, or green. Something about his brown eyes made me feel out of this world, like i wanted to stay lost in those chocolate eyes forever. He didn't break the contact either. This is when i noticed his dimples, that's why his smile was so precious, and perfect.

I couldn't help but want to capture him in my sketchbook through a drawing. "Okay i feel like sketching you actually. I'm bored" i told him. He smiled at me and sighed, but it was more of a kind, loving sigh. I took out my sketchbook from my bag and started sketching away. After 5 minutes he gave up.

"I can't pose like this for so long I'm tireddddddd" he said. "Just take a photo of me and sketch from that.."

Wait shit. I could get a photo of him?? I needed to make the most of it so i clicked some photos of him in different poses and perspectives. Damn was this guy fucking photogenic.

"Holy shit are you photogenic???" I let out. He laughed. Oh god his laugh. It was so... Perfect?! How can someone have a perfect laugh. I quickly took a photo of him laughing as well. "It's for the perspectives." I told him, looking very proud of my blatant lie.

He smiled and took my phone from my hands and searched himself up on insta. "For the perspectives" he replied grinning. We both laughed at that statement. The last bell rang and it was time to go back home. He put my number on his phone because i refused to put his number on mine, even though i did already do it.

As i reach back home, lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, making up stories in my head where maybe he likes me too. I just wanted to stare at him the entire day. I looked at the photos I took of him, zooming into his jawline and dimples and everything about him. Why did god create such perfect beings and then make them completely out of my league.

I called Hillary, telling her all about this guy and how much i like him even though we just met. She was excited as this was the first time i ever liked someone since kindergarten. But i think i annoyed her as she told me to text her this stuff instead. Then i texted her about how we were going to meet at his house today.

She ignored my messages for a while, although i was spending that time staring at his Instagram, when i get a follow request from his main account and his private account. Goddamn...

After 20 minutes, Hillary told me everything i should wear and do, which was a bit weird that she's saying all of this, since she's not really into all this stuff.

I wore an oversized hoodie with jeans and chains, i looked like a badass in softcore.

I took out the muffins from the oven, i had to take something over to his house, it'd seem rude not to. Also i didn't seem to have any bedsheets lying around. I put the muffins out and let them rest for an hour while i did some stuff for my job. They hired me as a consultant for ideas, so i just had to brainstorm for an hour and get paid big bucks for it.

I got on my bike, played my walking music and drove to Pav's house.

I knocked on the door and Pav was standing right there in semi formal clothes, and i could smell his rose perfume easily. It was also obvious he washed his hair, with the smell of fruits coming from his hair. I won't lie it made me blush a little.

"Welcome to my abode!" He said, holding my hand and escorting me in. He introduced me to his Maya aunty and i handed her the muffins.

Pav took my upstairs to his room where we sat down for a while and brainstormed about what we wanted to do for the project. Can't believe i wasn't getting paid for this. After we came up with an idea, he gazed at the window, his eyes widened a bit. I thought nothing of it.

"Hey; I'll go grab the stuff for the project, you stay here with aunty, I'll be back in 30 minutes promise!" He said quickly as he took his bag and left through the roof door. It's a bit off, but i didn't the guy that well yet. I went downstairs to check on Maya aunty but apparently she was asleep in her room. I decided to go back to Pav's room, taking off my shoes and making myself comfortable on his bed, while i scrolled through twitter. News about Spiderman fighting doctor octopus was spreading.

Usually i wouldn't care, but the fight was happening right outside the window and i could see Spiderman glancing at me throughout the fight. Weird.

I sat back on his bed and apparently fell asleep scrolling through Instagram. When I woke up, 2 hours had passed already. I tried calling Pav but he didn't pick up. I decided to send him a text letting him know i was gonna go back home since it was late.

I forgot about the fight with Doc Ock, and was taken by surprise when as soon as I got out of the house, i was picked up by the Doctor.

"HEY!! LET ME GO!!!" I screamed, as he climbed the building. In a moment of panic, i did what i could do at the moment. I built up enough force for me to kick both of us off the building.

"Shit im not in suit" i let out, realising what i had done. Forgetting that i couldn't save myself from falling and that this was going to be my end. Atleast i took down the villain with myself.

With a thousand words going through my head per second while i count my blessings, i never realised I was hanging on by a web.

"Y/- uh Ms i don't think you should've left your house with the right going on" he told me.

"Ah sorry I fell asleep it was a force of habit and my friend left me and i-" i fumbled.

"Okay well let's get you back home, hang tight!" He said while slinging across buildings. "Or you can stay and watch the fight..." He said in panic as Occy had held Spiderman by the back of his costume.

I once again tried to use what i could do without harming myself, getting away from Occy once again. Spiderman put me on the roof of a nearby building, and i contemplated if it was a good idea to be back in suit.