day alone

(switching the Pav's pov because Y/N is still at the Avengers tower rn and I wanna go more into his life yay)

I was back at home, it felt lonely without Y/N, i spent a lot of my time with her every day, and after what happened yesterday, she might just be my only consolation at this moment.

But she's not here.

It's weird to think how someone can change your life so much, but Y/N, she definitely did that.

School was out for a 2 weeks to handle the damage without it seeming weird and unusual to the students and non SHIELD agents.

I would've called Y/N to come over and we'd watch a horror movie or something, we'd get scared but we're too prideful to show it, it's hilarious.

I can watch some sappy high school dramas while she's gone... We would also watch them together but SHIELD takes up too much of our day that watching series is impossible. Atleast it's impossible to watch together.

I can finally catch up with all the shows that I missed. It's gonna be fun.

It's gonna be fun right?

Yeah! It's going to be a lot... Of... Fun...

How do people do this? I know she's going to be alright but I can't help but think of her.

She's aggressive and over expressive but i love that about her, it's what I fell in love with...

Did i just-?

I love her?

Oh my god i love her.

Oh my god.

Wait.

This is awesome i love her!

I can't tell her yet, it might be a shock to her after the surgery, but i love her!

Oh my god I am so happy right now.

I open the portal to the Spiderverse, I love her!

I find Gwen and Miles hanging out with Hobie at his universe and I join them in.

"Guys. Guys. Guys. I- i love her!" I say, crashing the party.

"We heard... The first time... And the second... Also the fifth time... I'm really happy for you though Pav! Congrats!" Said Gwen, putting down the piece of pizza in her hand and walking up to me.

She put her arm around my neck, dragging me down due to her height and rubbing her hands into my hair.

"Okay dude sto-oop. You're not putting your dirty hands in my beautiful hair. It's gonna take me 5 weeks of therapy to get over this, and I'm an Indian man, we don't do therapy" I said, trying to dust off the crumbs inside my hair.

"Okay bro got itttttt" said Gwen, who twirled around and threw herself on the bed head first. I wonder the sanity of my friends sometimes.

"Ignore her- dude thats so cool and I'm so happy for you! Congrats!" Said Miles, getting up from his seat and... Shaking my hand-?

It's a good thing I don't curse or else Miles would be having it.

You know what? I'm an Indian man, it doesn't matter.

"ABEY BHEN KE LAUDE, CHUTIYA SAALA. Bhenchod haath kaun milata hai?? Gale laga, ye kya haath aage kar raha hai? Pagal saala" (this is just a lot of swearing and which I'm not gonna translate lol) i said, it was in Hindi so it didn't really count right?

"Woah woah woah, Pav, hol' up mate. What was all that for? Calm down lad. Haha just kidding, go all out I love that for you" said Hobie, also standing up and having the absolute time of his life watching me suffer and cuss out everyone in another language.

"Dudeee. That's absolutely something Miguel would say dude. I did not understand anything but the vibes are there" said Gwen, picking up the pizza slice once again and eating it.

"Tum sabh bhaad mein jaao, saalo" (all of you go to get burnt/hell) I said, and I went away back to my Earth.

I think there's a new to all the boys series about Kitty. It might be a good place to start.

I turn the TV on and open Netflix. Let's start the first episode.

OH MY GOD IN 5 MINUTES IN AND I KNOW SHE'S GAY WHAT IS WITH THIS.

Yup yup, it's confirmed now.

For a straight person, my gaydar is pretty cool.

NO KITTY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? ARE YOU STUPID???

Well that was an emotional rollercoaster.

I don't know what i feel about the show, i haven't watched all these non horror dramas in over 3 years. I don't know how to compare this.

The summer I turned pretty? Sounds cool.

WAIT ITS NOT ALL RELEASED YET? Oh god what a mess.

Y/N would have so much fun watching my suffer like this.

Why do I keep thinking of her? I couldn't help but smile a bit, i do this everytime I think of her. She's amazing.

No. Pav. Pav. Pav.

She's not coming back for your entire "vacation", you gotta not think of her.

I miss her already. I can't believe I'm not allowed to even contact her.

I hear a beep on my watch, looks like i got a SHIELD thing I gotta do.

I wear my costume and put my mask on, and start webbing my way up to the SHIELD helicarrier.

I had done this dance about five thousand times by now, i could web to the helicarrier with my eyes closed.

Or so i thought.

I didn't calculate the fact that a supervillain could be standing in my way of webbing up.

"Fury, is there anything i gotta do about this big uh villainy thing-?" I ask into the watch, and a hologram Fury is shown.

"That's- one of our own agents. It was one of Connor's projects from before he became- the lizard. I'll send SHIELD agents to do finish this, just come to the helicarrier A.S.A.P." replied Fury.

"You know you can say ASAP, no need to spell it out" i say. Escaping the scene.