the full truth

"i wouldn't count on it bugman" i said to him.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE KNOWWWWWW" he went on, trying to get me to reveal my identity. "I'm the leader of this team you know?" He continued.

"Okay Mr team leader, show your skills then. Maybe I'll deem you worthy then" i laughed.

"Bring it on" he replied almost instantly.

I started shooting at them using my new stun lasers. I'm using this training as a way to test out my new equipment.

"So webhead, what's the deal with Y/E/S/N and you. You seem to always be hanging out" said Nova, thinking it will distract me, yet also curious.

I tried not to laugh at this, but also targetting Nova more than the other just for this.

"I don't know Nova, i met her a month ago. Let's just focus on training" replied an oblivious Spiderman.

"Yeah Nova focus more on the fight" i replied to that, mocking Spidey's tone.

"Oh come on i wanna hear the chai tea" i said, highlighting the tea part, because i knew it'd tick him off. I saw him go crazy at one of the other Spidermen while i was in the spiderverse.

I'd be lying if i didn't plan coming to Manhattan after i went to the spiderverse. Especially when sometimes the other Spiderpeople would come to visit me, mostly to make sure the canon isn't broken. I knew about Spiderman being in Manhattan, going to midtown high, although that was just a wild guess since it's very common in the spiderverse, and since there's no Oz academy or Horizon, well not in Manhattan that is. Hillary's dad, is Norman Osborn, and he's just as evil. He's also one of the reasons I'm here in Manhattan at all.

I also knew how Hillary was giving me advice on how to go on an about everything to do when i met Pav at his house. Harry is Pav's best friend.

Not a surprise. I know this sounds like i am a villain, but i didn't actually plan on meeting Pav in front of the lockers or having the same class as him. That was just fate being on my side.

Actually, i didn't even know Pav was Spiderman, at first. I just befriended anyone i could. The team joining midtown just confirmed it. I did hear the other Spiderpeople talking about him as Pav, but i didn't think much of it.

"Hey Y/S/H/N? You've been blank for 5 minutes, you okay?" asked Power Man. It's pretty weird to call him that since I've always been used to calling him Luke Cage itself.

"Oh yea sorry, just memories coming back" i replied.

"Yea well then you missed Spidey's big speech about chai tea" said Tiger.

"I don't think its a good idea to bother him about that. Also i think I really think i should get going. I have matters to handl- what the hell Nova" i said, completely being lost as Nova shot blasters at me.

"Nova this is not a test i really have to-" i tried to convey, while everything started spinning around me.

"You're okay tissues." I repeated to myself. Tissues is a weird thing to call yourself, but Tony used to call me that. I used to go around with a box of tissues with me, so he started calling me tissues. I reminded myself if everything i trained for as i regained myself.

"Okay Nova you wanna play this game huh?" I said while throwing something towards him and turning on the cloaking device that Laura and the others at engineering had added.

"Crk kradsk sskssks" my suit went. Throwing me onto the ground. "H- hey guys- call som- someone i ge-genuinely need h-elp" i called out, trying my best to call for help myself, trying to push the right buttons on my watch.

It all went dark. For a moment. Then i was back in battle. Against the Goblin, Kraven, Sandman and Octopus? How did all of them get to Manhattan? Or am I back in New York? How did Octopus get to New York? Doesn't matter, i have to save my team.

"We did it!" I let out, after defeating everyone. It was a difficult fight but we did it! Right? We did it.

"Hey guys we did it?" I say as i look at their lifeless bodies. "We did it?" I say, weaker, my team, i couldn't protect them. "Hey tiger? We did it! Fist? Nova? Luke? Guys we did it! We did it... Wake up- w- we did it" i repeated, trying to wake their dead bodies. "Cage you're invulnerable you can't die, CAGE! Guys stay with me.. p-please..." I said, a tear falling down my face.

"This mask... It's so... Confined." I take off the mask, looking at my unalive team. That's the worst part of being a hero, you lose everyone that's close to you. It's not fair. "It's not fair, ITS NOT FAIR. ITS NOT FAIR. it's not fair..." I looked at the so called villains, hate and anger burning me slowly.

I put my mask back on, although knowing there's not point, i go towards the goblin, i don't give a fuck that he's my best friend's dad. He killed my other friends, that's not... That's not cool. One punch, two, three, four, there's probably nothing left of him anymore, his face filled with blood, and tears which dripped out from my mask.

A smile, a man who's face is filled with blood, smiling? What's there to smile for? He's on his deathbed and his entire team is dead and I'm the only person alive here. I won. Or if you can even call it a victory. It's barely a job done. For each villain gone, there's a member of my team gone.

I was about to punch him again, but i felt something happening. It was the Octopus, alive, doing something. Something to my suit? He's breaking the power source of my suit. The suit is not the reason for my victories, it's the power source which was given to me by those who dropped me off to have Tony be my guardian. It was similar to what Ava had to give her the powers of the white tiger.

Now it was broken, my powers were unstable. I was unstable, it was what was giving me life. I tried to fight them off but a portal opened near me.

"Why is it so bright? Isn't the light that's going to take me away be-"