Spidey's day out

"Spiderman, you have a task. You have to go undercover for this one, as Pavitr Prabhakar" says Fury.

"NO! Pav is useless and weak and Spiderman is awesome, how am I going to get anything done? Can't Nova or- or- or- or we'll anybody else do this?" I ask, taking off my mask.

"Pavitr, you do realise that we have cameras around your house and we see how much you praise yourself behind the mask? I'm sure Pavitr Prabhakar can be Spiderman, without the Spiderman powers for a task." He said, walking up to me and telling me to follow me.

"Wa- wait you have cameras around my house-?" I ask, utterly in shock.

"It was a part of the SHIELD agreement, which you signed before joining. It was written in bold letters for god's sake" he said, turning behind and staring at me.

"Whatever. What's the job?" I asked, annoyed.

"A group from SHIELD's most wanted list in on the loose." He said, pulling up photos on a hologram screen.

"And you want me to defeat them? A single Spider vs a group on SHIELD'S MOST WANTED LIST?" I asked, absolutely flabbergasted, and not in a good way.

"Well Pavitr, the thing is... The group members were affiliated with your Uncle Bhim. And your old man has some debt to them, which they're trying to get you to pay. They're trying to recruit you for their project and you have to pass the criteria. It's a long undercover job. You in?" He asked.

"Can't you send someone else to act as me? Do they know I'm Pavitr Prabhakar, nephew of Bhim? I could be- uhh- Raghunath Sethi, son of uhh- Guruiswar. Yea, that's a good lie-?" I said, hyperventilating. I can't go on a mission. Atleast not one that's this long.

"They're on SHIELD's most wanted list, do you not think they've hacked government files to find out your identity? You're lucky they don't already know you're Spiderman." He said.

"The way you're describing all of them? I doubt they're out of the loop. Also, wouldn't they know that I'm affiliated with SHIELD?" I asked, questioning the security of SHIELD.

"Our masked heroes are on a different database, on a database nobody can enter." He said, trying to ease my suspicion.

"They hacked government files for god's sake. What's to stop them from hacking SHIELD files?" I asked, frustrated.

"Prabhakar. You're not listed on the government files as an affiliate of SHIELD, none of the masked heroes are. And if you're not on that list, they haven't hacked SHIELD yet. Only some people who are not SHIELD agents know that you are working with us. Can you please listen to the details of the mission now?" He said in an aggressive yet calm manner, passive aggressive? I don't know, my English teacher hates me for not being white.

"Fine Mr. Nick Fury. Can you pleaseeee tell me the mission now?" I said sarcastically.

"Bhim wasn't a good man in his early years. Before he got custody of you, he was a wanted man. But your Maya aunty didn't know of it. He was like you, hiding a part of himself from the world. When he came of America, his name wasn't Bhim to the locals, he was Ben.
An enemy group from World War II, HYDRA, thought of Bhim as a valuable asset to them, and he did a lot of their dirty work for them. His hands weren't clean. When your parents died, he got full custody of you and left HYDRA. Unfortunately for him, HYDRA never left him. They're back for revenge, and they're targetting you. Which is why we need you to get recruited and give us Intel on what is happening inside." Said Fury.

"HYDRA? You're talking about THE HYDRA? They destroyed worlds. Fury i can't do this! Not yet- i- i need time" I said, i couldn't do this, not without Y/N.

"Plead your case to HYDRA themselves, they'll be approaching your Maya aunty in 2 hours. Make up your mind, or make up a lie and pay the price" he said. Chills were sent down my spine. I can't do this.

"Fury this is about my uncle, i- i can't do this- I don't want to let him down- what if I'm not good enough? I can't do him justice- I'm not good enough for this job..." A part of me wanted to try it out, just to see how it goes, the other part, it hated everything about this task. It was a suicide mission, and i knew I'm not stupid enough to take it.

Or maybe I am.

"I think your Bhim would be much prouder of you if you took the chance and tried to avenge him, rather than you sulking about what if's" he said, walking away.

"ILL DO IT-! I'm scared- but it's what Uncle would have wanted. I'll have to tell Aunty that I'm Spiderman- and I think it's time she know-" i said, but I was cut off.

"No. It's best if she's still unknowing to it, we only found out about Bhim when HYDRA wanted us to, your Bhim and your Maya were together before he left SHIELD. I know you trust her with your life, but you trusted Bhim too. It's for your own safety" said Fury.

"Can I tell Y/S/H/N about the mission though? I just need- a friend..." Why am I obsessed with her. She's not going to be here for another week, why am I so obsessed.

"When she gets here, she can know. Although I'm sure Tony must have briefed her in, as she is technically the leader of your 'awesome' team" Fury said, completely shattering my self worth.

I was brought here and told I was the leader, how is she the leader???? I love her and stuff but this is ???? Wrong??? I am???? Haha just kidding i love her I could never hate her.

What just happened there that was so stupid I would, maybe, not ever say that.

(Just had to put in the twink whitewashed version of Pav some guys make and got a bit carried away anywaysssss)

A/N

I know the brackets do already count as a beginning of the author's note but whatever.

I had a very different plan for chapters 25 onwards, especially when i decided to maybe make Y/N a superhero just for the fun of it lol, I knew I had to capture in the boss fight, and she was meant to die by the hands of Ock or Norman, but I decided that it would be too expected. Also no, she does not die while Tony tries to fix her powersource, the treatment actually goes perfectly. Right now in the timeline, Y/N is not dead. I lied, I'm a liar.

What did you guys think about the Gayatri being a secret villain and Bhim working for HYDRA once upon a time? It was also something which i created last moment because I wasn't actually going to go deeper into Bhim's character, and for Gayatri, instead of being on lunch with Alistair, it was supposed to be Pav, which I think I've mentioned before. It was gonna be a whole arc but then in the end Y/N knows she's going to die so she hopes that he moves on while she's still alive to soften the blow.

ALSO WHY DID I ADD MOONKNIGHT THAT WAS LITERALLY SO UNCALLED FOR LMAOO. I had to kinda fill in that chapter to get the 1k word thing so I can basically just kill off Y/N there and there.

Also yes, as Y/N is not dead yet, she'll probably make a comeback in chapter 30, chapter 40 or 45 is going to start a new short arc, and after chapter 30 it's going to be the HYDRA mission and also finally a lot of Y/N and Pavitr, without either of them worrying about death.

Y/N's powersource is fixed that's why she's not worried about death, not because she's dead already. Stop trying to read in between the lines I have everything planned out (i don't).

This was a long A/N, but anyways, take care loves, might go on a break from updating for maybe a few weeks or a month because of mid terms, idk how it'll go but we'll figure it out.

Updating this book is kinda like a therapy on its own so I might be back next week with some new bullshit but that's fine, you all love me (100% not delulu). If this is my break, farewell, see you in a bit traveller